Affordable reseller hosting accounts in Greece?

Started by Nickindred, 03-17-2017, 02:03:48

Previous topic - Next topic

NickindredTopic starter

My requirements are 1000GBs of bandwidth and 50GBs of disk space. Gr Server location.
I have found out lionhost.gr offer reseller web hosting plans in Greece, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
  •  

Chersont

I have to highly recommend lionhost.gr for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
They listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.
  •  

Herstin

The only reason I have contacted lionhost.gr support is due to questions about setting things up.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.

I have only had good experiences with lionhost.gr web host!
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
  •  

Lisbently

ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at lionhost.gr were always willing to help work through an issue.
The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!