How do I remove unnatural links?

Started by danielnash, 03-24-2017, 04:44:33

Previous topic - Next topic

danielnashTopic starter

I worked too much to make dofollow links, after sometime I found my site's ranking is being dropped. Now I want to remove these unnatural links. I used disavow tool to remove these bad links but I think disavow tool does not work.

Suggest me other way to do this job effectively that works but except contact to website owner or webmaster?

Jagdish.prajapat

Try to connect with the webmaster of the websites from where you getting unnatural links or shoot them email and request them to remove link that pointing to your site.

thanks

wellliving

Upload a list of links to disavow:
Go to the disavow links tool page.
Select your website.
Click Disavow links.
Click Choose file.

towertech

Hi,

You can do it in two way

1. Manually remove the unnatural link
2. Use Google webmaster tool

Thanks

hynds

If you want to remove unwanted links, try to use disavow link tool from Google webmaster tool and removal tool from Bing, the links below:

https://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/how-to-disavow-links-0c56a26f
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main

Hope this helps.

rajeshmehra615

To remove unnatural links from your sites used disavow tools
Go to the disavow links tool page.
Select your website.
Click Disavow links.
Click Choose file.

arindamdutta16

Essentially, Disavow Links enables webmasters to submit files through the Google Webmaster Tools interface listing any links Google should devalue when determining the overall authority of the links pointing back at a website.

deekumar0203

Bad links are also known as Toxic links. They are really very bad for your site and that's why you need to remove them so that you can stop getting un-targeted traffic as well as drop in SERPs. Because of toxic links, your bounce rate can also be increased,
There is one best technique by which you can remove almost all toxic links and which can't be answered here. To solve this question, here is step by step process as well as every information about toxic links. Here is the link for that guide.

RosaJBrassell

Digging up webmaster's contact information and asking them to remove the links you put to their site (well, most likely) can be a daunting task. Some SEOs outsource it on Fiverr or Odesk

JohnVilson

Hi there,

There are only 2 ways to remove bad links:

1. Email to website owner and webmaster to remove your backlinks.
2. Disavow all the spammy and bad links by using disavow tool.