Site Speed and SEO

Started by Jagdish.prajapat, 03-26-2017, 06:37:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagdish.prajapatTopic starter

Have you had luck speeding up your site?

If so, how did you speed up your site?

Here are some ideas, did you use them or did you use other tactics?

- Image optimization -smaller image sizes resized to the right dimensions
- CDN -Content Delivery Network
- Minification
- Refactoring extra code
- Using a tool like Tag Manager to unify all your JavaScript calls

What have you done & what results have you seen?

hynds

I sometimes use Google PageSpeed to check my site's speed and just use Image optimization to reduce the loading time. There's a way call JS render but I don't know how to use it.

PrimoPierotz

I suggest you to not only use smaller images, but also to use svg html code in place of icons - code is very very lighter than images and you can save some kbs!

apwebsolutions

From my experimentation, I have found that it does matter but not as much as people think. I mean, you do want to make sure that the site loading speed is reasonable, images are not too large and the code is as clean as possible. but beyond that, you don't need to get the site speed up to 95% or anything like that. It is not THAT important, as long as the site is loading at a normal rate.

SEO.Ninja

Site speed is a very important factor of website if you are doing SEO. Because when user open the website he/she always wants that is it taking so much to open, then customer stop there and review the website. So, the ideal speed should be 5 seconds.

Webdaadi

Website speed still important for search engine optimization because when a user searched query from The Google and open your website if he/she have found high loading time then they would prefer to go into a search engine and search for a new website. This behavior give a negative review to search engine so always try that user do not have face problem when opening a website whether site loading speed or website design.

Always try to use

Low Size Images
Do not use unnecessary CSS and JS files

RosaJBrassell

I use WP plugin named Autoptimize which helps me to speed up my site automatically.

n4098

Site speed is very important to get traffic on your site. And image size matters. Google tag manager is also a good tool. But to increase your site speed minimize http, reduce server response time, optimize image and CSS delivery etc.

david31

Site speed is one of the important factor while discuss seo, many people focusing on onpage and off page  , they didnt even the check the site speed,try to avoid unnecssary java script and image size should be less.

I'm from San Francisco, USA, working asDigital analyst at newbielink:https://www.31west.net/ [nonactive] is one of the leading call center outsourcing.
  •  

marksimon073

Use optimized images and use thumbnail images if you want to show large size of image. You can also minify your code.
Use SVG code in html. Rander your JS and html code which is helps you to reduce total site load
  •