DA and PA are still work?

Started by brentclark2003, 03-30-2017, 22:30:24

Previous topic - Next topic

brentclark2003Topic starter

Hi everybody, I am newbie at SEO. I know almost people use DA and PA of mozbar to determine which website is good or not. But few months ago until now, i heard many people said that moz now is very slowly updating their stats. I dont know if it's true or not? Can anybody tell me please

brentclark2003Topic starter

Because the biggest directory site Dmoz crashed few months ago, so I am wondering about the future of direct ...

SEO.Ninja

Yes, DA & PA are still work. DA and PA decided by Moz. It shows authority of Domain & Page. Rules says that if we submit our links on high DA sites, then it would be good for our website.

sarahmaxwell789

Yes, DA and PA still exists and they work exactly the same way they were in past.  !-!

alexfurfaroseo

Domain Authority and Page Authority are just metrics. Moz is the slowest crawler out there so yes they stats behind them are less updated than other sites. That's not to say the others are perfect as well. Use them all, find what works best for you.
  •  

RosaJBrassell

DA and PA are still important honestly.
DA - The overall strength of your whole domain.
PA - The overall strength of your single page.

Here strength means your sites or pages Page Rank, Domain Age, Number Backlinks and Content Quality and so on.

RH-Calvin

Yes DA and PA are still important for a website. Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.

steffidsouza46

Yes It's working,And Still wondering about what is page authority? Well, it is PA checker works as a magic tool that gives your page authority score within seconds. You can check the DA or PA with the help of any domain or page authority checker.

Antonio94

Actually DA and PA from Moz are still working. But then again, we can't 100% trust every number/rating from Moz or any other sites (which aren't relevant to Google). These ratings based on 3rd party calculation and surely we can't expect them to be perfect. But still, they're reliable.
If you want another source for comparation then you can check the DR from Ahrefs, it's also a reliable rating like DA and PA.

LinksManagement

Quote from: brentclark2003 on 03-30-2017, 22:30:24
Hi everybody, I am newbie at SEO. I know almost people use DA and PA of mozbar to determine which website is good or not. But few months ago until now, i heard many people said that moz now is very slowly updating their stats. I dont know if it's true or not? Can anybody tell me please

DA and PA are important metrics for SEO and they are still used for evaluation, for example when choosing a website for building backlinks. There is one more metrics for estimating page value - SB rank. Its formula is based on PA/DA and due to some reasons it may be considered as a Google PR substitute. You may read more about SB rank https://www.linksmanagement.com/sb-rank/ Hope it will help.
DA40-DA100 Contextual Backlinks www.linksmanagement.com/?utm_source=seomastering&utm_medium=orm_ [nofollow]
  •