DA and PA are still work?

Started by brentclark2003, 03-30-2017, 22:30:24

Previous topic - Next topic

seobox

DA/PA are just thrid-part metrics for reference. The Google ranking result is the final target. A lot of PBN have very high DA/PA but without traffic. Google has its algorithm to penalize the manipulated websites even they have high DA/PA.

andrewskyler

I never thought much about this but if DA, PA is not working then what would evaluate websites ?

LinksManagement

Quote from: andrewskyler on 06-22-2017, 00:38:32
I never thought much about this but if DA, PA is not working then what would evaluate websites ?

SB rank is used by many users to evaluate websites. You may check it too.
DA40-DA100 Contextual Backlinks www.linksmanagement.com/?utm_source=seomastering&utm_medium=orm_ [nofollow]
  •  

n4098

Yes. DA and PA still works. It tells you which website is good for you. High PA and DA means more beneficial because it have high domain authority and page authority.

hrishivardhan

I dont know why people even relay on the third party metrics. it is not even a matrix from the google. I didnt even bother to check it for my site.
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

andrewskyler

Quote from: hrishivardhan on 07-18-2017, 05:11:20
I dont know why people even relay on the third party metrics. it is not even a matrix from the google. I didnt even bother to check it for my site.
But are you sure that creating a backlink on an old site with less than 20 DA DA will not adversely affect your site?

ContentHeat

I believe that people look for high DA and PA networks hoping they will make their sites/pages more popular, but good content of the page is much more important than measuring the page's strength and popularity. To me, DA and PA is an arbitrary metric and doesn't have any impact on your ranking. It's more of a visualization for people to see what kind of backlinks they have, although not always correct.
  •  

erieki

Domain Authority and Page Authority are just metrics. Moz is the slowest crawler out there so yes they stats behind them are less updated than other sites. That's not to say the others are perfect as well. Use them all, find what works best for you.

mathewwben

Domain authority is a measure of the power of a domain name and is one of many search engine ranking factors. Domain authority is based on three factors: Age, Popularity, and Size. SEO gurus Moz can be credited with the metric known as DA or domain authority.

Page Authority (PA) is a score developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engine result pages (SERP).Page Authority is based on data from the Mozscape web index and includes link counts, MozRank, MozTrust, and dozens of other factors.
  •  

linkhope

Yes, Of course, It is working yet!
See Moz.com
  •