Abhinavjain

5 Great Off-Page SEO Techniques:
1. Social Networking
2. Blogging
3. Blog Marketing
4. Forum Marketing
5. Video Marketing

RosaJBrassellTopic starter

As I know, there are some huge social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. But I do not know which one is best, and do not know how to arrange them in order of priority. Could you give me a help about that? And How can I take advantage of Social media engagement? Thank you so much!
Quote from: ravidubey on 04-04-2017, 04:57:24
A major Off-page SEO technique is social media engagement. If you want to create your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on various social media platforms. Social media presence will help grow your business and also help you get more back links.

Post Merge: 04-08-2017, 02:52:20

I always try to make quality links as I can. Contents I posted on the websites which I've joined are always meaningful, relevant to my website. As a result I think my website will get more and more traffics and increase its PR.
Quote from: Christi Smith on 04-04-2017, 11:43:25
It is not possible to teach you Off Page SEO in forum's, however we can help you to know the techniques, which are used in Off Page SEO. One thing you need to make sure is you are not focusing on creating quantity of links. Try to create quality of Dofollow as well as Nofollow Links.

Content is King so use quality of content. Before focusing on Off Page SEO, make sure your website is strongly optimized.

Quote from: SeoDezin on 04-08-2017, 03:16:46
The first thing for offsite SEO is do work with frequency and consistency. Also apply natural links, the links that belongs to niche of the website.
So what about the links don't belong to the niche of my site? Does Google consider them as bad links or not?

I should add that good backlinks you can get depends on how relevant these Forums, Blogs are to your site, how good your contents you posted are.
Quote from: braveluke on 04-09-2017, 19:42:56
I recommend that you should follow these:
- Forum posting
- SOcial sharing
- Answer
- Blogging.

These steps are easy to follow and can get good backlinks.

Could you list some Directory Submission pages? Is it free of paid?

deekumar0203

every SEO professional, company and consultant should focus their efforts on top priority factors such as website structure, technical aspects including website speed, page load time, UI, broken links, canonicalization and content optimization based on your audience intent and most importantly mobile friendliness of your site.

Once you are done with the technical part, on-page then try your hands on high quality link building methods and it will be best to encourage your visitors, audience and internet users link and share your content. Do effective content marketing and the results will come without very heavy off-page activities.

If you are willing to do off-page activities:

Try high PR and relevant business listing
    Curate content
    Knowledge sharing through doc. Videos, slides
    Increase social engagement on twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn groups
    And avoid irrelevant blog commenting and guest posting
    Info graphic is a good option and it is very effective in IT/Software

Quote from: deekumar0203 on 04-16-2017, 23:41:59
    Info graphic is a good option and it is very effective in IT/Software
I am interested in IT/Software products but have not known much about Info Graphic technique. Could you explain the technique for me? Thank you!

deekumar0203

White Hat? Get featured in other blogs/magazines, gain links to your own content/urls on your site, citation, thematic quality directories, reach out to blogs/sites talking about your niche/product and try to get mentioned/featured, reverse your competitors' links and try to get on the same spots. Find writers on legit big publications that are looking for ideas to write about and pitch (HARO, Linkedin contacts)

Gray Hat? Blog commenting, guest blog posts, diversified anchor texts with old school tactics, source sites in your niche and pay for links.

Black Hat? Link networks, Extremely diversified anchor texts with automated tools, important to keep source page high quality (high end content spinning), PBNs and dropped domains with history from waybackmachine revived and linking to your site.

steffidsouza46

Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). In general, off Page SEO has to do with promotion methods – beyond website design –for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results.

ergoprime

The most important things to good Off-Page SEO:

High Quality Backlinks
High Quality Backlinks
High Quality Backlinks
High Quality Backlinks