Need server: 500GBs of space, 24 gbs of ram, 10 Tbs - bandwidth

Started by Franburgs, 04-04-2017, 05:56:18

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

I need about 500GBs of space, 24 gbs of ram, 10 Tbs - bandwidth, USA, Linux.

Well, QHoster.com was recommended to me as a good place for this. Their servers are based in US, aren't they?
What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
  •  

Lisbently

I would recommend QHoster.com to everyone. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.

Nickindred

QHoster.com is a web hosting provider that offers various hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. They do have servers located in the US, among other locations.

In terms of customer support, QHoster.com provides 24/7 technical assistance through live chat, email, and ticketing system. They also have a knowledge base and forum where you can find helpful information.

Pricing and features can vary depending on the hosting plan you choose. It's recommended to visit their website directly to explore their offerings, compare prices, and check the specific features they provide for the hosting plan that fits your requirements.

QHoster.com offers several hosting options that may suit your needs. Here are some additional details:

Shared Hosting: QHoster.com provides shared hosting plans starting from a basic package with 10 GB disk space and unlimited bandwidth. Higher-tier plans offer larger disk space and greater resources.

VPS Hosting: QHoster.com offers managed and unmanaged VPS hosting solutions. You can choose from various configurations based on CPU cores, RAM, disk space, and bandwidth requirements. They support Linux operating systems like CentOS, Ubuntu, and Debian.

Dedicated Servers: If you require a dedicated server, QHoster.com has multiple options available. You can choose from different CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth configurations to meet your specific requirements. Their dedicated servers are also compatible with Linux.

Customer Support: QHoster.com claims to offer 24/7 technical assistance through live chat, email, and ticketing system. It's advisable to check their response times and customer reviews to assess the quality of their support.

Pricing: The pricing for QHoster.com's hosting plans varies depending on the type and configuration you choose. It's recommended to visit their website and check the specific pricing details for the plan that fits your requirements.

Features: QHoster.com provides various features, such as free SSL certificates, website builders, one-click installers for popular applications like WordPress, Joomla, and Magento, and a cPanel control panel for easy management.

Data Centers: QHoster.com has data centers located in the United States, the Netherlands, and Switzerland. This allows you to choose a server location that is closest to your target audience, which can help improve website performance and loading times.

Operating Systems: QHoster.com supports various Linux distributions, including CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and Fedora. You can select your preferred operating system during the sign-up process.

Bandwidth: QHoster.com offers high bandwidth allocations for its hosting plans. However, it's important to note that "10 Tbs" (terabits per second) of bandwidth might not be achievable with standard hosting plans. It's possible that there may be a confusion regarding the units of measurement here. It's recommended to verify directly with QHoster.com regarding the specific bandwidth specifications and limitations they provide.

Additional Services: QHoster.com provides additional services such as domain registration, SSL certificates, VPN services, and reseller hosting. These services can be useful if you need them to enhance your website or business.

Money-Back Guarantee: QHoster.com offers a money-back guarantee on their hosting plans. This allows you to try their services risk-free within a specified period and request a refund if you're not satisfied.

Overall, I like QHoster.com. They are way better than the previous host I had. That company started off great, but got to 10%+ downtime.
Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.
  •  

Chersont

I also know http://rareservers.com/

They have servers located in US, UK and France. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
  •  

Herstin

I am 100% satisfied dealing with superbithost.com web host! It is really cool web host! They offer nice bitcoin servers.
Uptime is perfect! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •