Whitehat SEO to increase DA

Started by dmogar, 04-19-2017, 17:45:32

Previous topic - Next topic

dmogarTopic starter

What whitehat methods do you all usually start with to increase Domain Authority quickly?

Do you all have lists of high DA/PA backlink sites?

JohnVilson

My current DA is 32. I am focusing on content quality of my web page and make sure every page does have a high-quality content with good internal linking structure. As we all know, Content is a King and Google also gives first priority to quality content.

alexfurfaroseo

DA/PA is highly effected by link building. I would also make sure you check your citation flow/trust flow with majestic too. Your links need to be high quality high DA sites as well. A bunch of 5DA low TF/CF sites won't get you anywhere.
  •  

SEO.Ninja

If you want to increase your website DA, then you should have to follow some important techniques such as post your content in the form of articles, blog, guest posting on high DA sites on regular basis. Make sure you are not doing overlinking because it might harm your website.

hynds

If you want to increase domain authority (DA), you need to keep the following points in mind.

#1. Earn links from more sites
#2. Start marketing your content
#3. Not only diversification, but you also need a clean link profile
#4. Build a well-planned internal link structure
#5. Write epic content and nothing less than that
#6. Off page SEO
#7. Social media optimization
#8. Increase user friendliness of your site
#9. Have patience, let your domain grow

Good luck to you,

RH-Calvin

DA or Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.

Pranit0503

Yes,white hat seo technique is always good to increase DA.If we want to make long term investment in our website then this technique will be good for us to increase DA.For increasing DA we should use white hat techniques that includes following stuff:
1)good and original content
2)perfect keywords , titles , meta tags etc.
3)quality inbound links
4)building backlinks etc
hope you are clear with this ans find more on how white hat techniques useful here http://crbtech.in/SEO/white-hat-seo/ i have found.
  •  

swikriti.sharma09

I had recently read an article by Neil Patel which talked about how White Hat techniques that can be used to increase DA by %.

Just google " Strategies used to increase DA" by Neil Patel. I found this resource by Neil Patel to be very useful. Please check

hope this might help you. :)

inheritx

Domain Authority (DA) is a relative metric and you can use the score to get an idea of how difficult it is to get your website ranked in search engines. Don't assume that DA tells the score of your website in terms of SEO etc. It is just used for comparison among the different websites.

If it is a new website, hence a new domain, you can start building links to your root domain. Find other websites and blogs that cater to the same audience as you do. Reach out to them, tell them how relevant your website is, to the customers.
You can tell site owners to add your website as resources (if yours is like that) or you can also go for guest posting. (You will have to reach out to a lot of webmasters then.)

If it is an aged domain, first try to learn if there aren't many bad links pointing to your domain. Spam websites or blogs thin on content are examples of such websites. You may not be able to remove them all but try to take down as many as possible.
Improve the overall SEO and keep writing good content. These factors go a long way in deciding majority of the things.