How to boost up magneto e-commerce website ?

Started by Commerce.Microsoft.com, 04-19-2017, 23:34:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Commerce.Microsoft.comTopic starter

Hello Friends !! Suggest me for How to boost up magneto e-commerce website ? My website related to jewelry making supplies like beads and findings, semi precocious beads, gold plated sterling silver and charms etc.

dmogar

SEO-friendly URL Structures, blogging, content marketing, social marketing, facebook advertising are where I'd recommend starting. Assuming you've laid out a solid SEO foundation already.

Webdaadi

If you have e-commerce website then first you have to try SEO friendly on-page for your website to rank better in search engine,

• You have to find longtail keywords for your products and services so user can easily find from search engine
  • Search engine Requires responsive design so create responsive design to rank high
  • Create user-friendly Design: Try a design that user can easily find, they are looking at your website

surya kumar

page caching is a most powerful speed up in magento.
Enable FAT catalog
Image optimization.
visit this URL for more info regarding it.
https://www.keycdn.com/blog/speed-up-magento/
  •  

deekumar0203

It is of extreme importance in eCommerce, and basically for all websites, that load speeds are fast to achieve flawless user experience. How can you increase load speed on frontend? Please read on...

We're going to cover the following topics:

If speed goes up, sales go up
    Load speed and search results rankings
    Enhancing frontend speed performance in Magento
        Server side
        Varnish
        Static content – JavaScript, CSS files and images
        Optimizing frontend in terms of design
        Optimizing image sizes
        Minimizing elements that may bock frontend appearance load
        Enabling server side compression
        Reducing the size of HTML, CSS, JavaScript