What type of marketing technique should I use to get amount of visitors?

Started by RosaJBrassell, 04-20-2017, 08:33:06

Previous topic - Next topic

RosaJBrassellTopic starter

Hi all,

I have just build my own website for promoting my products. But now I don't know exactly how to get visitors to my site? Please show me some ways to do it effectively.

Faithfully,
Rosa

dmogar

Content Promotion
Social Media
Pay-Per-Click

Will probably be the most effective in getting traffic there quickly. You need to be extremely active in all three of these. Almost non-stop

ORLOVA

I think the best way is to Contact people who have shared content similar to the item you just published. While researching your content, you probably came across such articles. Take the URLs from those articles and search for them on sites like Twitter. You'll be able to see the people who have shared them.

EricMoose

First You should create your content marketing strategy for your content marketing, you must follow few below tips for content marketing.

Use professional & original profile on content marketing websites.
Use catchy headlines for your blog.
create profile & share your blog on content syndication websites like Medium, inbound, growth hаckers, storify, dzone etc.
share your blog at social channels & communities like reddit, stumble upon, flipboard, facebook, g+, twitter etc.

in last, you should learn more about "Content That Generates Most Links For Your Business Webs". as i haven't permission to mention link address, so you can copy mention title & paste google & open the results & see.

If you apply Above tips, you got definitely maximum traffic & visitors.

•  

RosaJBrassellTopic starter

Quote from: dmogar on 04-20-2017, 11:33:21
Content Promotion
Social Media
Pay-Per-Click

Will probably be the most effective in getting traffic there quickly. You need to be extremely active in all three of these. Almost non-stop

As you said, it may cost me a lot of time.  >:(

Post Merge: 04-28-2017, 17:33:29

What can the people help me? If they don't want to share their experiences, what should I do?

bidaddy

1.   Paid advertising

This includes multiple approaches for marketing. It includes traditional approaches like TVCs and print media advertising. Also, one of the most well-known marketing approach is internet marketing. It includes various methods like PPC (Pay per click) and paid advertising.

2.   Cause marketing

Cause marketing links the services and products of a company to a social cause or issue. It is also well known as cause related marketing.

3.   Relationship marketing

This type of marketing is basically focused on customer building. Enhancing existing relationships with customers and improving customer loyalty.

4.   Undercover marketing

This type of marketing strategy focuses on marketing the product while customers remain unaware of the marketing strategy. It is also known as stealth marketing.

5.   Word of mouth

It totally relies on what impression you leave on people. It is traditionally the most important type of marketing strategy. Being heard is important in business world. When you give quality services to customers, it is likely that they'd promote you.

6.   Internet marketing

It is also known as cloud marketing. It usually happens over the internet. All the marketing items are shared on the internet and promoted on various platforms via multiple approaches.

7.   Transactional marketing

Sales is particularly the most challenging work. Even for the largest retailers, selling is always tough especially when there are high volume targets. However with the new marketing strategies, selling isn't as difficult as it was. In transactional marketing the retailers encourage customers to buy with shopping coupons, discounts and huge events. It enhances the chances of sales and motivates the target audience to buy the promoted products.

8.   Diversity marketing

It caters diverse audience by customizing and integrating different marketing strategies. It covers different aspects like cultural, beliefs, attitudes, views and other specific needs.

deekumar0203

Our aim was not just to make a good landing page, but to find working tricks that will boost website's conversion rate. We've made hundreds of experiments and found out that the success of converting visitors into leads depends on the following tips:

Contact form with 1 or 2 fields. The phone number and perhaps a name;
    Clearly visible phone number in the header or in the footer;

ORLOVA

A point of purchase (or point of sale) marketing strategy involves upselling to the customer near the place where he or she makes a purchase. In a retail store, for example, you might have noticed that small items are arranged on or near the counters. They're designed for impulse purchases.

SteveGood

Congratulations on building your own website! Now, let's discuss some effective ways to drive visitors to your site:

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize your website for search engines by focusing on keywords, meta tags, and relevant content. This will help your site rank higher in search engine results, increasing visibility.

2. Social Media Marketing: Utilize popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote your website and engage with potential customers. Share engaging content, run targeted ads, and interact with your audience to build a loyal following.

3. Content Marketing: Create high-quality and informative content related to your products or industry. By writing blog posts, creating videos, or podcasting, you can establish yourself as an expert in your field and drive traffic to your website as people seek out valuable information.

4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: Consider running PPC campaigns through platforms like Google Ads or Bing Ads. This involves bidding on relevant keywords to display your ads at the top of search engine results pages, driving targeted traffic to your site.

5. Email Marketing: Build an email list by offering incentives such as discounts or exclusive content. Send regular newsletters to your subscribers with updates about your products, promotions, or industry insights. This can drive repeat visits and purchases.

6. Influencer Marketing: Collaborate with influencers in your niche who have a large following. They can promote your products or website to their audience, generating traffic and potentially increasing sales.

7. Guest Blogging: Write guest posts for popular blogs in your industry. Include a link back to your website within the article, which can bring interested readers back to your site.

8. Online Communities and Forums: Participate in forums and online communities relevant to your products or industry. Provide value by answering questions and engaging in discussions while subtly promoting your website when appropriate.

Remember, gaining traffic takes time and effort. It's important to analyze your website's performance using analytics tools to understand which strategies are most effective for your specific target audience.

If you want to promote your product online then you can try social media marketing, Google shopping campaign, Google merchant center, SEO optimization.
Thanks
Steve Good
  •  

John - Smith

RosaJBrassell,

Before discussing anything, I would like to say that your website "onestopseoreviews" isn't working. [onestopseoreviews.com's server IP address could not be found.] this is what it shows. So first fix this or else it will have a negative impact.