which hosting is best for 30k daily traffic

Started by bollywala, 04-22-2017, 08:17:46

Previous topic - Next topic

bollywalaTopic starter

Hello All,

currently my blog is receiving good amount of traffic from google. approx 30k daily traffic so my current hosting is godaddy but this hosting is able to handle traffic please suggest me some good one
  •  

surya kumar

Host gater cloud
siteground
and Godaddy

Why I mentioned these is due to when checked most users reviews and through many site analysis these are quoted as best by  taking load time, speed and customer satisfactory levels. I hope you may check before hosting in these parameters  and prices too.
  •  

bollywalaTopic starter

i think godaddy is not good in term of support
  •  

Franburgs

I have used a few hosts in the past but Dailyrazor.com is by far the best.
Their support is always replying to all emails promptly. Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.
  •  

ronaldallanp

The best hosting for a website with 30,000 daily traffic will depend on various factors such as the type of website, content management system (CMS), budget, technical requirements, and scalability needs. Here are a few options to consider:

1. Dedicated Server: If you have a high-traffic website, a dedicated server provides exclusive use of a physical server, offering the most control, customization, and resources.

2. Cloud Hosting: Cloud hosting can handle high traffic volumes and offers scalability, allowing you to adjust resources as needed. Providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure offer robust cloud hosting solutions.

3. Virtual Private Server (VPS): A VPS provides a balance between shared hosting and dedicated server, offering dedicated resources within a shared environment. It's suitable for websites with high traffic and greater control over server configurations.

4. Managed WordPress Hosting: If your website runs on WordPress, managed WordPress hosting services like WP Engine, SiteGround, or Bluehost provide optimized servers for high traffic WordPress websites.

Additionally, when considering hosting for a high-traffic website, it's beneficial to assess the provider's reputation and track record. Look for reviews and feedback from other users to gauge the reliability and performance of the hosting service under high traffic conditions.

It's also important to evaluate the server infrastructure and technology stack offered by the hosting provider. Ensure that the servers are equipped with powerful hardware, efficient caching mechanisms, and optimization features that can handle the demands of a high-traffic website.

Furthermore, consider the geographical location of the hosting servers. Opting for servers located closer to the majority of your website visitors can result in faster loading times and improved user experience, especially for a high-traffic website.

Lastly, for an e-commerce website or any site handling sensitive data, prioritize hosting providers that offer robust SSL certificates, PCI compliance, and other security measures to ensure the protection of customer information and transactions.

By taking all these factors into account, you can make an informed decision and select the best hosting solution to effectively support a website with significant daily traffic.
How to start a blog and make money, visit blogtrainee.com
For android tips, visit androidscrib.com
  •  

Chersont

I know that https://wpneuron.com/ is wordpress specialized web hosting provider. They have good reputation.
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.
Recommended.
  •