USA: Need Linux reseller hosting package (based on ssd storage)

Started by Herstin, 04-26-2017, 02:40:30

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

It happened so that I started looking for professional host with servers in US that offers reseller hosting plans along with 24/7 customer support.

What are your views on hostwinds.com and their hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I've been with hostwinds.com for more than 5 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.
  •  

Lisbently

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds is well-known for its fast speed (due to ssd and litespeed).
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Nickindred

Their control panel makes it easy to do pretty much everything I've wanted, and I've had no problems with uptime for the most part.
These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations. Hostwinds will serve your demands.
  •  

Chersont

HostWinds.com?

Yeah, this host has superb reputation for providing hosting services in US - Litespeed server + SSD storage.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
  •