Which is better? Cloud hosting or Shared Hosting with CDN?

Started by ronaldallanp, 05-06-2017, 19:16:09

Previous topic - Next topic

ronaldallanpTopic starter

As the title says, Which is better? Cloud hosting or Shared Hosting with CDN?
How to start a blog and make money, visit blogtrainee.com
For android tips, visit androidscrib.com
  •  

Lisbently

Taking into account your needs, think that it will be a good idea to contact kvchosting.com team and tell your requirements.
Their professionals will find the best hosting fit for your specifications. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Chersont

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend https://www.hostwebspaces.com/
They use Litespeed server which is really fast and also offer cool cloud based hosting deals. I believe that you will not regret having looked at them.
  •  

Herstin

If you need reliable shared hosting based on SSD storage + Litespeed server, can recommend HostWinds.com
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. Use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I am totally impressed with these guys.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

mathewwben

Shared hosting is Web hosting in which the service provider serves pages for multiple Web websites, each having its own Internet domain name, from one Web server. Most Web hosting companies provide shared hosting.

Cloud hosting relies on the most advanced Cloud computing technology that allow infinite number of servers to behave as a single system. Additional hosting alternatives (shared or dedicated) rely on a single server only, whilst cloud hosting security is ensured by many servers.

Shared hosting is the most popular hosting solution that can suit even the most tight budget. But using a shared hosting solution also means that the user has to share the server resources with other users.
  •  

Franburgs

For me, dailyrazor.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.
  •