How to get more visitors to the website?

Started by sindhu, 05-19-2017, 04:21:56

Previous topic - Next topic

sindhuTopic starter

How to get more visitors to the website without spamming?

I need to have more visitors my website, it's a Html website templates selling site. Can anyone give me ideas how to get leads to my site?

Thank you
  •  

Sap Solution

Quality contents and work with frequency and consistency can give high searches for your website

RosaJBrassell

You should run Social Media Advertising for getting more visitors to your site. Social media networks these days play an important role in Internet marketing. You'd better take advantage of it.

hynds

Quote from: sindhu on 05-19-2017, 04:21:56
How to get more visitors to the website without spamming?

I need to have more visitors my website, it's a Html website templates selling site. Can anyone give me ideas how to get leads to my site?

Thank you

I think you may do SEO for your site. It's free and will drive traffic to your site in long term. However if you have budgets, you can run some PPC campaign suchs as Facebook ads, Google adwords or Solo ads. IMO

Good luck to you,

zanuda

It depends on why do you need your traffic. If you provide some services and you need clients - it's better to buy Google AdWords or something similar. If you need just numbers, - run competitions. Regularly.

Chris_Tax

The most important aspect to a business is selling a unique product or service. Use social media to target your customer base. You need to focus on relationships in social media.
Chris
https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/
  •  

vinodkumar

Use your targeted keywords as Alt tag on every template image because your site will lack of content because it is a template selling site. Submit your template on template sharing site and image sharing sites with full description of template. Share your template on social sites and post the same on groups and ask people to rate it or for imporvement.

TechnoExponent

Nowadays, SEO concept has totally changed and Content Marketing takes an important role. However, Link building's importance is similar with content marketing. Below, I have mentioned some process, which helps you to get more visitors.

Business listing, Classifieds, Blog Post , Article Post, Guest Blog, Infographic, Video, Social Share, Bookmark, Forum, Question Answer, Image Share, Press Release .

Always choose the high-quality site for link building and use unique and solid description.
I am Avijit Roy Chowdhury. I am working at Techno Exponent for more than five years.
Techno Exponent is a leading web and mobile applications develop company in India. We have offices in Kolkata and
  •  

JohnVilson

Focus on content marketing which is the more effective technique in SEO. Try to publish your article on high authority sites such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huff, INC, Business2comunity etc. Believe me, you will drive expected traffic from there.

n4098

To  get more visitors to the website firstly you need to unique content that is informative and many techniques likes social media, blog posting, article submission, forum posting all are helpful but only when you go with them continuously.