Do you think you can make money out of a personal blog? Any tips?

Started by nisha03, 05-19-2017, 06:18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

nisha03Topic starter

Mark123

Yes. I think I can make money from my personal blog. I will make a blog where I will write the product review and also I will add some affiliate links to that which can leads me some earnings. Second way is to use google adsense my blog. Another I can write the review of some product from some company and get sponsorship from there. This is my ways to earn from my personal blog. I think you can take a look in my ideas
  •  

pathannishat

Yes you can earn money through good blog and good content, which attract good number of visitors then you can monetize your blog.

julian

I guess some Blogger are doing Blogging for money & they are making money with personal Blog or out personal Blog but I do think. If you are a Blogger so you can make money with or without a personal blog.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

brookeroberts7

Once you start getting a lot of people to your blog, you can use Google Adsense to monetize the traffic. ... Google Adsense would be the only reliable way to make money. If your blog is on product reviews, then there is a way you can generate income, which is, Affiliate Marketing.

Ensafeindia

Yes. I think I can make money from my personal blog. I will make a blog where I will write the product review and also I will add some affiliate links to that which can leads me some earnings. Second way is to use google adsense my blog.

Lishmalinyjames

You can make a small commission every time a reader clicks through to a site you recommend and makes a purchase. The links will lead readers to the website of a brand, and the money you receive is to say 'thanks' for sending some of your lovely readers to their site.

kumarajite

Quote from: nisha03 on 05-19-2017, 06:18:55

you can make money with your personal Blog, you have to create strong blog platform and after that you need to work on increase traffic Once your blog will popular then you can apply for Affiliate marketing or google adsense.

kareem

One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. ... Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click. CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or "cost per 1,000 impressions," are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
  •  

kareem

How to Make Money with Your Blog in 2021
Monetize with CPC or CPM Ads. One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. ...
Sell Private Ads. ...
Include Affiliate Links in Your Content. ...
Sell Digital Products. ...
Use it as a Content Marketing Tool for Your Business. ...
Sell Memberships. ...
Use it to Build Your Credibility. ...
Share the Infographic.
  •