I have got a way to improve DA

Started by danielnash, 05-29-2017, 05:07:42

Previous topic - Next topic

danielnashTopic starter

I have got finally a way to improve Domain Authority of a website, sharing with you now.

Mainly it is based on your website's link profile, how many inbound links are pointing to your website. So we should focus to gain more and more good links and disavow the bad links through the webmaster tools. that's it.

Do you agree guys?

PrimoPierotz

Could you tell me how to disavow bad links through Webmaster Tools?
How can I recognize bad links?

RH-Calvin

Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.

Antonio94

Based on what you said then do we need outbound links? From my understanding, your method will require careful planning for the site structure, and putting relevant inbound links to various pages within out site, but what will the determinant to decide whether a link is bad or not?

hrishivardhan

you meant to tell that link profile is the only way to improve DA and PA?
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

seobox

To determinate a link bad or not should check the relevant at first. If the back link hasn't the relevant, it can't be a good link at least.
Then is the content of the backlink. Even current AI is not enough to understand the content like a human, Google still has its ways to judge the content writing level. The low-quality content means low-quality backlink.
About the DA and PA, it's just a third party tool to evaluate the website. Don't take it seriously. The keyword ranking result is more important than DA/PA. A lot of PBN show us even rubbish without traffic can gain high DA/PA. 
If you want to improve DA, I guess more backlinks from high DA domains can help you.

inventive007

Hi,

SEO is a quality game and not the quantity so always focus on earning quality backlinks. It helps to improve Domain Authority of website.
For more information on Digital Marketing, SEO, SMO visit us Inventive Smi at www.inventive-smi.com
  •  

Neo_5678

Quote from: danielnash on 05-29-2017, 05:07:42
I have got finally a way to improve Domain Authority of a website, sharing with you now.

Mainly it is based on your website's link profile, how many inbound links are pointing to your website. So we should focus to gain more and more good links and disavow the bad links through the webmaster tools. that's it.

Do you agree guys?

Agree with you but there is a issue if it all about inbound links so there quantity matter or quality matters. please reply.

JSImediaJS123

Off-course the Quality matters, Because for the improving DA we have to build quality links.

Or If we do link building in a thousand nu. then your website will down or penalize.

So always remember, do no. of link building but maintain quality.