Traffic Analysis

Started by sindhu, 06-20-2017, 00:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

sindhuTopic starter

Hello everyone,

Is there any tool like Google Analytics to analyze the traffic of our website? But it has to be free and without adding code. If there is none, pls let me know

Thanks in advance
  •  

RH-Calvin

There are numerous online tools to measure traffic but not like Google analytics. The analytics tool helps to track various traffic behavior and their activities.

alexfernandes

In order to tranform business from a digital aspect, many businesses (medium or large) opt for Google Analytics. Furthermore, it is a superb tool for enlarging the capability of your online presence.

However, there are 3 open source applications alternative to Google Analytics i.e. Piwik, Open Web Analytics and eAnalytics. For more information about these tools, kindly visit : https://opensource.com/business/14/10/top-3-open-source-alternatives-google-analytics
  •  

berto

For analyzing your site's traffic I would recommend Clicky, Piwik (self hosted), Google Analytics (free but limited). Try to study those web analytics tools for you to find the most appropriate for your brand.
  •  

Sagarika

To me best traffic analyzer is Ahref.
You can use SEMRush and Majestic too.
Alexa is also an option.

Neel Patel

Quote from: sindhu on 06-20-2017, 00:33:03
Hello everyone,

Is there any tool like Google Analytics to analyze the traffic of our website? But it has to be free and without adding code. If there is none, pls let me know

Thanks in advance
Go for SEMRush.!

sharonjones

There is no free tool which can provide you all the data which Google Analytics can. There are some free tools which can provide data for few metrics but not as much as Google Analytics can.

kaliya

For every such tool you need to update their code in to your website, because without their tracking code, tools are unable to fetch visitors data on your website.
Alexa provides traffic report on your website but for deep you need to have it's paid version.
  •  

Yuga

Traffic analysis is the process of intercepting and examining messages in order to deduce information from patterns in communication, which can be performed even when the messages are encrypted. ... Traffic analysis tasks may be supported by dedicated computer software programs