How to reduce page load time

Started by holidaytourism, 06-20-2017, 03:01:20

Previous topic - Next topic

holidaytourismTopic starter

Hi,
I just check my site in gtmetrix  and page speed score is around 85 and Yslow is around 65 but my fully page load time 26 seconds ..
Can you tell me where i am wrong and please tell me the solutions.
I tried lot of plugins and it is break my blog.
And what is the meaning of server is slow (means about my service provider.)
Tell me which plugins i want to install..
  •  

Cathe2525

Hello :)

Follow the below mentioned points then sure, your web page will give the better performance.

• Minimize HTTP Requests
  • Reduce server response time
  • Enable compression
  • Enable browser caching
  • Minify Resources
  • Optimize images
  • Optimize CSS Delivery
  • Prioritize above-the-fold content
  • Reduce the number of plugins you use on your site
  • Reduce redirects

newbielink:http://www.telecentric.co.uk/panasonic-telephone-system/ [nonactive] Make Your Business Reputable :)
  •  

andrewskyler

I use WP Rocket - they reduce my page load time from 3.26 to 0.68s
The best plugin for reduce speed of page load time ever, but need pay for this

holidaytourismTopic starter

I think the problem is,my gtmetrix water fall says"

"15 kb imageloading time is 700ms" is this is the problem,..
I am using shared hosting..
  •  

n4098

Optimize your web images.
you can minimize your HTTP request of webpage.
You can reduce your server response time.
Speed up your webpage.
Optimize your CSS delivery.
All are can help to reduce your page load time.

erieki

Not only image size (height x width).. think more on image optimization: use the right format for the image content (jpg for photograph, png or gif for graphics) and optimize for quality vs file size.

Minify your page files, specially JavaScript files. Computers doesn't need the identation and spaces to make the code human readable. So, before posting your web page, use the tools out there to minify the files.

Make shure your page is delivered through a CDN (Content Delivery Network). The closer the server to the user, the faster it will load.

Take in consideration the database queries that your web page needs to do and optimice your database model and engine as needed.

A friend of mine was explaining to me the other day that instead of loading a new web page everytime you go to a link on your site, you can "refresh" parts of the page to show the content that the user ask. Refreshing parts of the page instead of loading a new entirely page will reduce the time needed for user experience

priya456

Optimize Images:

Images are one of the most common bandwidth hogs on the web.The first way to optimize your images is to scale them appropriately.Many webmasters use huge images and then scale them down with CSS. What they don't realize is that your browser still loads them at the full image size.

Scale your images before you upload them to your site, so you don't ask for more from your visitors than you should. There are several free online tools for image compression, such as tinypng.com, that can reduce your image sizes dramatically without losing quality. You can see size reductions anywhere from 25% to 80%!

steffidsouza46

Here are the things you can do to speed up your site
Minimize HTTP Requests.
Reduce server response time.
Enable compression.
Enable browser caching.
Minify Resources.
Optimize images.
Optimize CSS Delivery.
Prioritize above-the-fold content.

rickde

Reduce Webpage Load Time by:
Check the current speed of your website. 
Optimize your image size.
Use Content Delivery Network.
Avoid self hosted videos.
Use CSS sprites.
Switch off the plugins you won't use.
Minify HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
6 ways to know if your website needs a REVAMP.
Cotton Fabric [nofollow].
  •  

reputationplanners

Must do!! Optimize images. Minimize HTTP Requests. Reduce server response time. Prioritize above-the-fold content. Enable browser caching.
Minify Resources. Optimize CSS Delivery. Enable compression.