does too many backlinks effect our site??

Started by david31, 06-20-2017, 23:36:34

Previous topic - Next topic

david31Topic starter

Hello warriors,
i have a doubt regarding backlinks, if i do morethan 20 backlinks for same page is it fine or spam???
or
if i do morethan 20 backlinks for different pages in same site is it fine or spam??
daily how many backlinks can we do??
please help me out/... :( :( :( :(
I'm from San Francisco, USA, working asDigital analyst at newbielink:https://www.31west.net/ [nonactive] is one of the leading call center outsourcing.
  •  

RH-Calvin

Too many backlinks do not harm your website as long as the backlinks built are of high quality and from relevant webpages. Backlinks help to build and maintain your domain authority and trust of your website in search engines.

andrewskyler

Don't worry, when affiliate marketers first start, they alway create No less than 1000 backlinks
They just affect your site if the link is not natural

ORLOVA

As with so many complex SEO issues (and I'm considering this purely from an SEO standpoint), there's no one answer. There's a balance between building a site structure that's too deep, creating pages that are many links removed from high-authority pages, and one that's too "flat," creating a situation like the one above.

Ajinkya Samark

It will never harm your website, if you have high quality backlinks from all those websites.

Here are a few major types of backlinks that you have to avoid for further damage to your website >>>

1. Purchased Links
2. Non-relevant Links
3. Broken and Dead Links
4. Link Networks
5. Keyword-Rich Backlinks
6. Low-Quality Directory Links
7. Link Exchanges

Lauren Shawn

The search engines want your site grows naturally day by day. As a best practice you want to try and avoid spikes (too many backlinks in one day) that would appear unnatural to the search engines. For example, 200 overnight though 20 is ok. My advice: focus on building high quality backlinks that guide users to useful pages/content located on your website. Search engines tend to place a higher importance on where the backlinks are coming from rather the overall quantity of links.
  •  

saravanan28

Generally, a ranking of 60 to 100 is phenomenal, 40 to 50 is okay, and below 40 isn't great. If you want to build high-quality backlinks, then start by building links from high domain authority websites that are also relevant to your niche and trusted by searchers all over the Internet.
  •  

zwilliam

Hi there,

No having more than 20 backlinks will never effect your site even its a good thing to creating more backlinks on daily basis for your pages even its same or for different but try to get create quality backlinks you can have link juice from. But if you will get some irrelevant backlink for your pages just to complete your task more than 20 backlinks so you can have a penalty and your site will be getting ranking down. Its all about Quality,  Relevancy, Categorized targeted work.
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Earning backlinks is an essential part of off-site SEO, and obtaining more backlinks is called link building. But like so many aspects of SEO optimization, link building is not straightforward. Most backlinks are good, some are great, and others are toxic. Too many toxic backlinks can harm your ranking.