starting google ranking from scratch after deleting previous site although same?

Started by Rick, 06-21-2017, 13:44:07

Previous topic - Next topic

RickTopic starter

Starting google ranking from scratch after deleting previous site although same domain name?

Hi

A week or 2 ago I deleted my previous website (www.sterkerenstrakker.nl) wich I made with artisteer. The new one i created with wordpress.
I emptied the public html folder etc. and started from scratch with a new one. (but the same URL ,although first week witout the "www.",  just sterkerenstrakker.nl)
The first week there was no difference in ranking (just like always on page 2 or 3 for search terms  "personal trainer rotterdam") but since a day or 2 it pops up at page 10 or 11 (tried it on different pc's at different locations.
What could be a cause of this (might be very obvious of course)

Gr. Rick
  •  

ergoprime

New sites have a highly volatile ranking. It takes a few months till Google trusts your site and your ranking stays consistent. It's normal. Don't worry. Just work on your SEO Strategy.

PaulShipman

As you mention your Domain is new so as per Google policies it will some take the time to stable your ranking, Try to track the ranking every week and monitor the differences and if a still problem occurs then there is something wrong with your website.

Nizam18

we will go through a detailed guide on how to redesign your website without affecting SEO.
Step 1: list of all pages from the old website. ...
Step 2: the redesign needs to be done on a temporary URL. ...
Step 3: test the new website. ...
Step 4: do proper 301 redirects. ...
Step 5: make the jump to the new website.
Nizam Ali,
Marketing Executive - Digital Transformation Company.
  •