Looking for e-hosting + SSL Certificates

Started by Herstin, 06-23-2017, 05:39:54

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

I need one place to deal with...
I need 15GB space, bandwidth can be 300GB.
I came across QHoster.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises.
QHoster.com offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
  •  

Lisbently

Join their facebook community: facebook.com/qhoster
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters. QHoster.com is good one.

Nickindred

I am totally impressed with QHoster.com multiple server locations:
Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo), and more.

Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
  •  

Chersont

You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
For instance, can recommend Hostwinds.com as the host for e-commercing. These guys know how to keep everything working efficiently.
  •