How do you handle a negative feedback on your FB page?

Started by Roy Milson, 06-23-2017, 05:59:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy MilsonTopic starter

How do you handle a negative feedback on your FB page?

PrimoPierotz

I suggest you to maintain your professionalism and, if possible, give explanation for the things they complain for. Especially because other users will see your answer!

n4098

Build trust is a big thing. If you get a negative feedback then explain to that person why this happened and solve that query. And i think this is the way to know about your weakness and you can change your negative feedback to positive.

andrewskyler

I think, first, you need to reply negative feedback with an apologetic attitude and ready to support to correct
Then you must send them a contact address so they can discuss it privately, people are just heady online, if they accept to talk to us they will not dare to loudly

sree31

First of all, reply promptly. It shows that you're listening.
You can explain what happened , and apologize if it is an issue on your end. Also mention what you're doing about it and how long it will take to fix the issue. This will build trust and regain customer confidence.

After you resolve the issue, if they're happy with your service, you can ask them to post a positive feedback.