How exactly good Guest Posting is?

Started by Antonio94, 06-26-2017, 03:18:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonio94Topic starter

So recently I've heard more and more people talking about guest posting. Basically I understand it as asking other site owners to publish an article of ours, including link towards our ranking site. The problem is: what is the success percentage of this strategy? I mean, not all site owners will accept our request, there may be some sort of deal, request, trade.... Many others will just ignore our request without considering it.
My friend used this method and said it's extremely effective, but I don't know how he did it. The only thing I know is that he has lots of manpower.

RH-Calvin

Good guest posting refers to the content that is uniquely written with good grammar. Also they should have good keywords evenly distributed over the content body maintaining a keyword density of 2-3 percent.

n4098

Guest posting is very good and beneficial if you write good content with good grammar and submit it on guest posting website. It helps to give you backlinks, and traffic.

andrewskyler

Guest blogging is, indeed, one of the powerful ways of building strong, high-quality relationships that may help you in multiple ways, including developing business opportunities and professional connections, setting brand value and, of course, acquisition of link juice.

sree31

Guest posting is an effective way to improve seo, if you do it properly. The key is to write original guest posts for high quality websites that are actually relevant to your website. Backlinks from low quality/non-relevant sites don't count much.