Google new Update in recent time?

Started by jaysh4922, 07-04-2017, 00:09:26

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysh4922Topic starter

hi,
Please tell me what about the new update from google algorithm..please share your views...Thanks

sharonjones

On August 22, 2017, Google released its new update called "HAWK" which changed the way the local filter work, It refined the proximity filter to make it stricter. It still appears to be filtering out businesses in the same building, but it is not filtering out as many businesses that are close by.   

This is one of the few times where I don't see any negative outcomes as a result of this update and just wish Google hadn't taken a year to realize the proximity filter was way too broad.

Michealyardy

Can you please let me know, how it,s effect our ranking.

SEO Travis

Quote from: jaysh4922 on 07-04-2017, 00:09:26
hi,
Please tell me what about the new update from google algorithm..please share your views...Thanks

Hey Jay. I would inform you exactly what I know and see in this Google update but it wouldn't help you learn.

To become a successful SEO agency you should see changes coming. I advise you to utilize SEO and to own many sites. Test different "theories" that people throw around and watch how Google operates with everything.

jaysh4922Topic starter

Quote from: SEO Travis on 10-01-2017, 13:34:28
Hey Jay. I would inform you exactly what I know and see in this Google update but it wouldn't help you learn.

To become a successful SEO agency you should see changes coming. I advise you to utilize SEO and to own many sites. Test different "theories" that people throw around and watch how Google operates with everything.

Thanks for your suggestion

damponting44

Google rolled out what appeared to be a major update, with reports of widespread impacts across the SEO community. Gary Illyes jokingly referred to is as "Fred", and the name stuck, but he later made it clear that this was not an official confirmation.