How to promote a affiliate website?

Started by JoeClark, 07-15-2017, 02:55:47

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeClarkTopic starter

Hello,

I am newbie here. And also new to Affiliate Marketing as well. I would like to promote my affiliate website. But I don't have much more idea ,researched a lot on this and even checked newbielink:http://blog.advids.co/20-marketing-services-video-examples-that-are-awesome/ [nonactive], but I wondered if there were any. How can I do that?

Please let me know.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
  •  

mishraviplav7877

There is the Same way you advance any site by getting activity. You find out who your intended interest group is (socioeconomics, age, nation, interests et cetera) at that point where they hang out and elevate to them.

swikriti.sharma09

First of all create a website centred around a particular niche. Write detailed articles on the website related to the products and services of that niche.

Do proper ON-page and Off-page SEO and try to rank on the Zeroth position for popular keywords. Work on Keyword Research and Analysis and work on targeting keywords properly.

Choose the niche in which you are good at. For example, I am good at Digital Marketing so I will promote products in that niche and not go for health, fitness and weight loss niche because I am not good at it

saravanan28

Social Media. ...
SEO. ...
Blogging. ...
Coupons. ...
Email Marketing. ...
Webinars. ...
Reviews.
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising involves launching ads, such as in search results or on web pages, with the goal of generating clicks.

BrackNelson

Hi,
The top 9 affiliate marketing promotion methods and approaches to boost your affiliate marketing and make a profit:
PPC
Social Media
SEO
Blogging
How-To Videos?
Coupons
Email Marketing
Webinars
Reviews