Please recommend a good e-commerce friendly host?

Started by Herstin, 07-28-2017, 06:39:23

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

I am going to build a e-commerce site and need to find a good ssd powered hosting account.
What are your views on kvchosting.net ssd cloud hosting solutions?
What can you say about their stability and customer care?
Are they the host I can rely on?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!
I am pleased to deal with them. My experience with kvchosting.net ssd web host has been extremely positive.
  •  

Lisbently

Can say that kvchosting.net service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist.

They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it.
The server up-time is perfect. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.

Nickindred

Well, kvchosting.net team have replied to approx 48 emails within the first 4 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
  •  

Chersont

I host a couple of sites with kvchosting.net, and their support has been terrific.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
  •