What are the best way to get backlinks

Started by Rakesh01, 08-09-2017, 22:47:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakesh01Topic starter

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what are the best way to get backlinks for classified site.

AmarInfotech

If you are working in the field of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a long time, you must have heard the importance of quality backlinks a million times. Quality backlinks play a vital role in improving the visibility of your web page or website & therefore it is called the most critical aspects of SEO.

Now the question comes to the mind straightaway, how to get those quality backlinks? It's not a magic sword, there are some simple tricks by which you can get a lot of quality backlinks. Some of them are as follows:

<1.> Broken Link Building: In this method, you have to find out the broken links on any website & email the owner of that website regarding the issue. This way along with the email, you can also promote your own website & get a quality backlink in return.

<2.> Social Media Profiles: One of the most effective & popular ways to get quality backlinks is by maintaining a good social media profile. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram etc. allows you add the link in your bio & that way you can a lot of traffic.

<3.> Q & A sites: You can also build the link by giving answers to your relevant fields in the sites like Quora, Yahoo Answers etc. Along with the answer, you can add the link to your website which will give you great backlinks.
Amar Infotech is a Laravel development company provides efficient Laravel development services at affordable rates.
  •  

RH-Calvin

The best ways to gain backlinks are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission

arvind00557

the best way to get backlinks from high ranking sites is to start commenting on their blogs or write guest post for them....you can submit your blog content on high ranking blog directories as well for getting some backlinks from them...all the traffic coming to high ranking websites will then be channeled to your blog or website....always comment on blog related to your niche..this will surely increase your domain authority in search engine..!!!

Emmaballet20

This one is  good question to know, Which one is best way to get backlinks. SEO Off page is all about submission & link building so it should be consider that which link building strategy or way is good for back links.

There are various types of way to build back link but which is good that you should think because what type so link are building for which blog or website that you know.

hunkriyaz

The best way to get the backlinks are the:

guest posting,
forum posting to the relevant threads,
and designing great infographics.

These are the way that I found on most top websites to get backlinks.

sharonjones

The best technique is indeed visitor posting. I wouldn't waste time with paying or purchasing backlinks on the grounds that they're quite often low quality and can be distinguished as spammy and you can conceivably get rebuffed by organizations like Google.

I'd by and by put the majority of my exertion into visitor posting since they give you the best outcomes and fantastic backlinks which is what is required for your positioning.