How does implement cloaking technique on website

Started by ashish321, 08-15-2017, 04:14:08

Previous topic - Next topic

ashish321Topic starter

Hi Guys

Please help me to implement a cloaking on our website.I want to know that what is the procedure to implementing a cloaking.Please help me,I would like to appreciate very much for your help.

•  

sharonjones

When you make two separate pages for one URL this technique is called cloaking.
One of the pages is intended for its users and another page for search engine bots, there are many links on that page which are intended for search engine bots.
Cloaking is Black Hat technique and comes under illegal SEO Practices.

Tommy91

Cloaking is a technique that violates ethical guidelines and search engine rules. It involves showing different content to search engines and users, which can lead to penalties for your website. It is important to focus on creating high-quality, user-friendly content instead.

Cloaking is a deceptive technique where different content is presented to search engine crawlers and users. The main purpose of cloaking is to manipulate search engine rankings by tricking them into thinking the website has relevant content while showing different content to actual visitors.

This practice is generally considered Black Hat SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and is highly discouraged by search engines such as Google. If detected, websites employing cloaking techniques can be penalized, leading to a significant drop in search engine rankings or even removal from search engine results altogether.

Cloaking is a hiding procedure for the content of black hat seo SEOs. Cloaking is a concealment of content for search engine optimization. Based on the spider of the various search engines that present different content to the user.
  •  

billyjhon

Shrouding alludes to the strategy of returning diverse substance from a similar URL, in light of whether an internet searcher crawler or a program is mentioning the page. The issue with shrouding is that if a site demonstrates diverse substance to clients than it does to web crawlers, web indexes can't appropriately carry out their responsibility.

kavyasharma561

Cloaking is a technique used by SEO SEOs generally, which consists in adapting the behavior of a site according to the visitor who comes for information on the server.

seoexpertmumbai

Cloaking is a black hat technique to manipulate Google where 2 different versions of pages are created.

Although it is a black-hat-seo technique but since you have asked this question i will try to answer it

1. Cloaking can be done in the way like you are presenting a flash for user and for Google you are using just the HTML version. Means anything which is different for user and Google is not receommended.
2. You use the same colour of text as the background colour to manipulate google. That also comes under cloaking.

Note - Cloaking is not recommended for SEO. Google may penalise heavily for this.
seo expert in mumbai [nofollow], seo expert India [nofollow]
  •  

Jeffscott

Quote from: ashish321 on 08-15-2017, 04:14:08Please help me to implement a cloaking on our website.I want to know that what is the procedure to implementing a cloaking.Please help me,I would like to appreciate very much for your help.

Hi @ashish321 it seems that you want to manipulate the rankings by implementing cloaking in your website but unfortunately it will not work for Google. Focus on your target audience and not in black hat seo.
  •  

MVMInfotech18

hi, friend,

Focus on your target audience and not in black hat SEO.

Yuga

Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page