How to increase Domain authority?

Started by popguard, 08-15-2017, 12:48:05

Previous topic - Next topic

popguardTopic starter

Hello,

I am working on my website from last 5 months but my website's domain authority is not increasing. I don't know Why?

Please warrior suggest me how to I am check why domain authority is not increasing and how to correct it.
newbielink:https://www.popguard.org [nonactive]
  •  

RH-Calvin

Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.

ORLOVA

Maybe it goes without saying, but creating amazing content is key to increasing Domain Authority and rankings. Without content, other sites will have no reason to link to yours, and you'll never have a hope of increasing your rankings.

JackyN

You can not increase it without publishing good/great content every day and create more quality backlink for your website. 5 months is a short time, you should be patient!!

hynds

Quote from: popguard on 08-15-2017, 12:48:05
Hello,

I am working on my website from last 5 months but my website's domain authority is not increasing. I don't know Why?

Please warrior suggest me how to I am check why domain authority is not increasing and how to correct it.

There are many things you need to do to increase the Domain authority, some of below

1. Optimize On-page SEO
2. High-Quality Content
3. High-Quality Backlinks
4. Website Speed
5. Profiles on Social Media

You can read the detail article here: How to increase Domain Authority?

I hope this helps!

Vaishali Yadav

Hi Popguard,

In common words domain authority is nothing but how  famous your domain is among search engines. To increase the domain authority, one should create quality content for their website. The content should contain particular keywords which are related to your product or service.
  •  

inheritx

First of all, let me define what is domain authority?
Domain authority is a measure of the power of a domain name.
Domain authority is based on three factors: Age, Popularity, and Size.

By following these simple steps you can increase your website domain authority:

Choose the good domain name.
Optimize On-Page of your website.
Publish quality content.
Improve internal linking of your website.
Create high-quality backlinks.
Disavow Bad Links