What is Google Dance?

Started by Hitesh Patel, 08-18-2017, 23:17:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitesh PatelTopic starter

i want to know about the Google Dance. tell me.

PaulShipman

This post is already active so in future before posting explore the site 1st and for google dance visit http://www.seomastering.com/seo-forum/search_engine_optimization_basics/what_is_google_dance/

Neel Patel

Quote from: Hitesh Patel on 08-18-2017, 23:17:26
i want to know about the Google Dance. tell me.

Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.

neelseofast

Rankings of Websites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during several day periods is known as google dance.

checkifsccode

Google dance has been used to describe index update of google in past. During these updates there was significant movement in SERP, which results in up and down in ranking. It is an outdated slang which describes ranking update during a several periods of time. Earlier Google Dance happened 36 times per year, but in 2003 Google started to rebuild their ranking on weekly basis which eliminated Google Dance.

AmarInfotech

Google Dance is an outdated term which is often used to describe the period of the company during which the major reforms of rankings takes place & due to which many websites have fluctuating rankings in SERP.  It happens after every 36 days a year or roughly times a year. Since August 2003, the process has been eliminated this process & started to update its index on weekly basis.
Amar Infotech is a Laravel development company provides efficient Laravel development services at affordable rates.
  •  

arindamdutta16

Google dancing is a basically an algorithm created by google which crawls every site and each sub pages of it. This process is repeated frequently by specific time. This process of google is known as google dance. Google Dance has often been used to describe the index update of the Google search engine.

RH-Calvin

Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.

reputationplanners

Well basically it is time took by google to rank your site. In this process your ranking can change on the daily basis.
P.S. It is outdated