Looking for managed windows server

Started by Chersont, 08-21-2017, 03:38:15

Previous topic - Next topic

ChersontTopic starter

I am going to buy windows dedicated server and need to find a good ssd powered hosting account.
==>> 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM, 12 TB of bandwidth, Windows
What are your views on SolVPS.com windows dedicated hosting solutions?
What can you say about their stability and customer care?
Are they the host I can rely on?
  •  

Herstin

When it comes to selecting a hosting provider, it is essential to consider several factors such as stability, customer care, and reliability. To determine SolVPS.com's performance in these areas, you may want to read reviews and testimonials from other customers who have used their services. Additionally, comparing their offerings and prices with other hosting providers can give you a better idea of their value and competitiveness in the market. Ultimately, the decision should be based on your specific needs and preferences.

To gather more specific details about SolVPS.com's stability and customer care, it would be best to explore online forums, review websites, or social media platforms where customers share their experiences. By reading multiple reviews, you can gain insights into the consistency of their services and the quality of their customer support. It may also be helpful to reach out to SolVPS.com directly and inquire about their support channels, response times, and any guarantees they offer regarding uptime and performance. Remember to consider your unique requirements and priorities before making a final decision.

So far, SolVPS.com is my favorite. My VPS was up and running within 12 hours.
Their support replies within seconds. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Well, as for their network and server uptime - superb, my site is up and I am glad.
Besides, I would like to say that my pages load very fast.
I like SolVPS.com - it is really good web host.
  •  

Lisbently

The price for SolVPS.com managed windows servers look competitive  !-!

It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

OP, give them a try!

Nickindred

They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
- good uptime
- super fast speed
I like it. So, I can join the abundance of good points regarding SolVPS.com hosting services.
  •