Want to host e-shop in Luxembourg

Started by Lisbently, 09-06-2017, 07:07:18

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I have several e-shops that i need to host preferable in Luxembourg because of the location of my visitors.
How is superbithost.com bitcoin web hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
Is it good for running ecommerce sites? Will you point me a good host?

Nickindred

I started using superbithost.com 4 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service.
For the little money I have true PHP5/MySQL5 hosting and almost unlimited resources.

They accept bitcoin payment + give ddos protection.
  •  

Chersont

When choosing a web hosting service for your e-commerce sites, there are several factors to consider. These include the reliability and performance of the hosting provider, their customer support, security features, and any specific requirements you may have for your e-shops.

While I cannot provide specific recommendations, it's important to conduct thorough research and read reviews from other customers before making a decision. Look for hosting providers that offer features such as secure payment processing, SSL certificates, and fast loading times to ensure a positive experience for your visitors.

Additionally, consider the location of your visitors and choose a hosting provider that has servers in or close to Luxembourg to minimize latency and improve website loading speed.

Remember to check the pricing plans and compare them with the features offered, as well as assessing the scalability options provided by the hosting provider.

When evaluating web hosting services for e-commerce sites, consider the following factors:

1. Performance and Reliability: Look for a hosting provider that offers robust infrastructure and reliable uptime. The faster your website loads, the better user experience it provides.

2. Security: Ensure that the hosting provider offers strong security measures, such as SSL certificates, regular backups, and protection against hаcking attempts or malware.

3. Scalability: Choose a hosting provider that can accommodate your growing needs. As your e-shops expand, you'll need a hosting plan that allows for easy scalability.

4. Customer Support: Check if the hosting provider offers 24/7 customer support through various channels, such as live chat, email, or phone. This is important in case you encounter any technical issues or need assistance with your e-shops.

5. Pricing: Compare the pricing plans of different hosting providers to find one that fits your budget. However, remember that the cheapest option may not always provide the best service, so balance cost with the features and support offered.

All I can say is that, superbithost.com web host has been the best I have been with in the past 2 years of hosting websites with other companies and this company. Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime.  Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
  •  

damponting44

Pop Up Goal of e-shop in Luxembourg:
Different sized brands will have different goals for doing a pop-up, however, they typically tend to fall into the three big buckets of:

Revenue Generation

Brand Awareness

Herstin

What I want to recommend is to look at an alternative called QHoster.com - they offer nice hosting solutions.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!  !-!
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!
I have been hosted with many other companies but superbithost.com is the best! They offer nice ssl certificates and ddos protection - it's great.
  •