Getting Links From Same Domain

Started by zahralan, 09-08-2017, 07:08:35

Previous topic - Next topic

zahralanTopic starter

Hi SEO Folks,
I Have Doubt about Linkbuilding
i.e, Is there any Problem by Getting More Links from Same Domain.
  •  

sharonjones

Hi,
If you get a link from a site once, you gain all the benefit that Google is going to give you. Anything additional might have a very small benefit.
My point is that It's not a problem how many links you are getting from particular websites, As long as you are creating a relevant link it would help you. But the link juice would gradually decrease i.e you won't get the same amount of link juice for the second link which you have got by creating your first links.

zaibakhan586

It's not the much benefit than getting links from the other domain.

The same domain links are called Internal Links. It has benefit to taking users from your one page to another page.

Try to get the links from the different domain that have high DA and PA.

RH-Calvin

There isn't any problems getting multiple links from the same root domain but search engines will consider only one link for ranking your webpage in their search results.

SEO Travis

Quote from: zahralan on 09-08-2017, 07:08:35
Hi SEO Folks,
I Have Doubt about Linkbuilding
i.e, Is there any Problem by Getting More Links from Same Domain.

Multiple links from a domain is not bad at all. From my research i've found that most successful ranking websites have a few links from powerful domains. But even then, I see them using PBN's and they link back to their money site up to 10 times on the site.

It looks like Google likes it. At least for now.

sternco

Having more links from the same domain can be both beneficial and problematic, depending on the circumstances.

On one hand, having multiple links from one domain can help establish your website's credibility and authority in the eyes of search engines. If a reputable domain is linking to your site multiple times, it can signal to search engines that your content is valuable and deserving of higher rankings.

On the other hand, if you have too many links from the same domain, search engines may view it as unnatural or manipulative link building. This can potentially lead to a penalty or a decrease in rankings.

To avoid running into any issues, it's important to focus on building a diverse and natural backlink profile. Aim for a mix of links from various domains, including high-quality and authoritative websites.

It's also worth noting that the quality of the links matters more than the quantity. Obtaining a few high-quality, relevant links from authoritative domains will likely have a stronger impact on your search rankings compared to numerous links from low-quality or irrelevant sources.

Having more links from the same domain can still be beneficial if those links are from different pages or sections of the domain. For example, if a high-authority website with a strong reputation and relevant content has multiple pages that link to your site, it can still provide value and improve your search rankings.

However, if the links are coming from duplicate or irrelevant pages within the same domain, it may not have as much impact on your SEO efforts. Search engines prefer to see a variety of unique backlinks from different domains as it indicates a wider range of sources acknowledging the value of your content.

If you do some research on some top-ranking sites (pick a discipline), you'll see that they have backlinks from a relatively small number of domains. The total amount of links is a lot more though, meaning on average they might have tens of links from one single domain. So in general, it shouldn't be a problem.
  •  

damponting44

Ways to getting links from same domain:

1.The root domain of the backlink.
2.The individual page of the backlink .
3.The quality of the source .

mikkig

There is some speculation that multiple links from the same domain count less then those with several referring domains. As someone already pointed out, if you dissect many of the sites with a huge number of backlinks you will find that many have thousands from the same domain. I don't think it hurts at all but link diversity will help.
some of my work: 99 cent domains [nofollow]
post on: geniememe.com [nofollow] and get a free dofollow backlink!
  •