Facebook fan page or group?

Started by ItsMyWay, 05-24-2010, 00:47:53

Previous topic - Next topic

adampillai

Fan pages are very very good source of providing traffic to the website.
Survey Software [nofollow]
  •  

allricjohnson

I think Facebook Fanpage is very helpful. also just go through some post. really nice. Thank you for sharing.
River Delta India is an USA and India based Internet Marketing Services providing Company.
  •  

David11

•  

proseo

It's better to have fan page, you can still make use of the group since you can do your advertisement there. Join more groups!
  •  

brianwilson085

I think Facebool Group is more effective than Page. I have 3 Groups and there are so many users in that. Thank you.

masterharvest

Group is great, you just have to come up with an idea on how to make it a lot viral. The discussions on the group is great. With fan page, you are able to gain extra likes and followers, then that is still good:) Two are equally great!

rajoan

i like fan page,i have fan page on facebook.1000 member is on my page.i am enjoy that.
  •  

Nikhila Patel

While Pages were designed to be the official profiles for entities, such as celebrities, brands or businesses, Facebook Groups are the place for small group communication and for people to share their common interests and express their opinion.

so use it according to your needed.
  •  

Emmaballet20

There are difference between Facebook Page or Group & both works different on their way but I personally think Facebook Group is best than Page... There are many active members in Group those always post something new in Group it means, Group Membes are active but on Faceboo fan page.

Peoples just like page & don't pay much attention toward page.

phuphan

The group is highly interactive:
All members will love joining the group because they can share information with each other.
fantpage:You have to be the content builder-It gives results for the higher order,very time consuming.
  •