How to promote business listing site

Started by Rakesh01, 09-20-2017, 03:39:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakesh01Topic starter

Call Me [nofollow] is a leading local business listing site having with 40+ category, 1000+ subcategory, our targeted country is India. Please suggest me how I can promote it so people will add their business listing in it..

RH-Calvin

You can share your website in various forums, directories and social media websites to gain more traffic and help get more listings on your website.

kaliya

you need to Guest posting on high traffic website with the list of business listing sites, and you can include your website. Whenever people will search list you post will be shown and they will also click on your website for business listing.
  •  

SEO Travis

Quote from: Rakesh01 on 09-20-2017, 03:39:06
Call Me is a leading local business listing site having with 40+ category, 1000+ subcategory, our targeted country is India. Please suggest me how I can promote it so people will add their business listing in it..
Rakesh you need to work on making your local business listing site rank for popular search phrases. Basically make it the new Yelp of India.

So for example if someone types "restaurants in CITY" then you should appear around there somewhere.

Yuga

Get links to your directory from other websites.
Put your yellow pages site link in another directory.
Advertise your directory online.
Make use of social media platforms.