Any cheap web hosts in US? Need managed dedicated server

Started by Herstin, 09-22-2017, 03:04:14

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in US?
Linux, 1000 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $180/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?
Any information on vortexnode.com servers?
What host would you rather choose? why?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

My experience with vortexnode.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
  •  

Lisbently

The most impressive aspect of vortexnode.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.

Nickindred

Your sites and online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose hostwinds.com!-!
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
  •  

Chersont

Take a look atom-hosting.com servers.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
Use coupon code "atomserver30" and receive 30% off the price on dedicated servers.
  •