Guest Blogging Sites?

Started by santhoshsocial, 09-23-2017, 03:30:01

Previous topic - Next topic

santhoshsocialTopic starter

Hi friends,

I required to know which are the sites of guest blogging and are they actual? Do they approve blogs?
  •  

sharonjones

http://www.gogetspace.com/blog/submit-guest-post/
http://www.iamwire.com
http://www.blogsaays.com

You can do guest posting on all the above website and yes they are actual and will approve if your content is good enough.

kaliya

I have few blogs you can send me your content. But content should be unique and fresh as well as informative for user. You can send pictures also, it will be good if you will post about tips or ideas. Content should be lengthy and according to title. Minimum words limit is 500 words.
  •  

guitarprince

ShoutMeLoud: ShoutMeLoud.com | Submit Guest Post

Content Marketing Institue: Submission guidelines

HubSpot: Submission guidelines

Outbrain: Submission guidelines

Copyblogger.com: Submit Guest Post

Smashing Magazine: Guest post guidelines

Inc42: Contact for guest post

YourStory: Submit guest post

Daily Blog Tips: Daily Blog Tips | Submit Guest Post

InBound.org: Read guidelines before submitting

Kissmetrics: Submission guidelines

The Huffington Post: Submission Guidelines

The Sits girls: How to submit

HellBound Bloggers: Write for us
  •  

berto

To verify the legitimacy of a guest blogging site, look for the following signs:
1. Reputable Domain: Check the domain authority and traffic of the website using tools like Moz or Ahrefs.
2. Engagement: Ensure that the site has an active audience by reviewing comments, social shares, and overall engagement.
3. Editorial Guidelines: Legitimate sites will have clear guidelines for guest contributions, including style, word count, and content requirements.
4. Previous Guest Posts: Review the quality of previous guest posts to gauge the standard of content accepted by the site.

Before submitting your blog post, make sure to follow the guidelines provided by the site and tailor your content to their audience. Remember, quality and relevance are key factors in getting your guest post approved.

There are many legitimate sites that accept guest blog posts across various industries. Some popular and reputable guest blogging sites include Entrepreneur, Forbes, Huffington Post, Inc.com, and Business Insider, among others. However, it's essential to note that these high-traffic sites may have stricter guidelines and editorial standards.

Additionally, you can explore niche-specific blogs and websites related to your industry. For example, if you're in the technology sector, you might consider guest posting on platforms like TechCrunch or Mashable. If your focus is on health and wellness, you could target sites such as MindBodyGreen or Healthline.

To ensure that your blog is approved, thoroughly read the guest post submission guidelines for each site. Tailor your content to fit their style and audience, and make sure your writing is high-quality, engaging, and adds value to their readers. Personalizing your pitch and demonstrating your expertise in the subject matter can also increase your chances of approval.

Remember that building relationships with editors and site owners can be beneficial. Engage with their content, participate in discussions, and establish a rapport before pitching your guest post. This personalized approach can help you stand out and increase the likelihood of your blog being approved.
  •  

Sagarika

Unique and user friendly content can be published in blogs.
No harm for that. Google can't neglect guest blogging and dofollow links.

But, spinned article, highly targeted contextual backlink, poor UX, thin article, affiliated links...these are harmful...So be careful.

Disclosure: I am accepting guest post to my DA 29 site www.trendingtop5.com