How Do I collect all toxic backlink and remove them from google index?

Started by Nusrat, 09-25-2017, 02:21:18

Previous topic - Next topic

NusratTopic starter

When I audit my backlinks it shows I have almost 4K backlinks. But I did not create most of them. How Do I collect all toxic backlink and remove them from google index?
  •  

berto

It will be a tough job to do because you will need assess these unwanted backlinks from its original source or request to Google via disavow tool but it will take time to moderate your problem.
  •  

SEO.Ninja

Toxic backlinks are the unnatural links that harm the search rankings of a website. Google's Penguin update focuses on penalizing the websites that have a bad backlinks profile.
We can remove them with help Disavow tools. When there's a huge log of toxic backlinks, you can ask Google not to take these links into consideration. However, use the tool only after you have made every effort to get the bad links removed. Do keep in mind, disavowing backlinks doesn't help you get away with the Penguin Penalty and cannot get the lost ranking back. You will have to remove each and every bad link manually, if you have been penalized by Google.

Chiru

To find toxic and spammy backlinks use Google webmaster tool, Ahrefs, SEO profiler, SEMrush etc. because You can not find unnatural backlinks using one tool only. I have seen that links blog comments are more dangerous if it is not related to your website.
  •  

guitarprince

Use the SEO tools such as ahrefs, majestic, Google WMT to make sure they are the toxic backlinks. Then you can use disavow feature on Google WMT to solve this problem
  •  

chivianhvip1

You can use google master tools to find backlink to your website,
If you feel the spam backlink then you can either ban it permanently or block it through google
  •  

sternco

Start with google's Search Console and check your external links pointing to your site. You can here collect those links that are seen by Google and you want disappeared. Then, you can use the disavow tool (google it in case) to make them disappear.
  •  

RH-Calvin

You can use Google disavow tool to collect and list the toxic links for your website. These links can be then extracted and removed by contacting the webmasters individually.

swikriti.sharma09

Here are some of the tools that you can use to know the link toxicity of your backlinks

1. WebCEO Tool: You can get an idea of the toxicity of the backlinks using this amazing tool. It also has a provision to export this list and you can work upon it later

2. SEMRUSH: You can analyze your backlinks using this tool

3. Ahref: This is the best tool I have ever come across for Backlink Analysis.

Besides these tools, you will be making use of the Google's Disavow tool and instruct the search engines to not take into account this toxic, low quality or spammy links. Be careful while using the Disavow tool

PaulShipman

Create Semrush account and jump to backlink audit tool you will see there the toxic links linked to your website just download that excel sheet and open the excel sheet and copy all the URL in notepad sheet and submit that sheet to google disavow tool it will automatically disavow from your website within 3 to 4 days.
But do check it once before doing that as it's not reversible changes will be permanent.