We can Design a Website through bootstrap ?

Started by hinaeni, 10-04-2017, 03:55:15

Previous topic - Next topic

hinaeniTopic starter

Hi, I am hina in, and I lives in UAE. I am learning basics of web designing. I have good command on HTML5 and CSS3. And can design a perfect eye-catching website that can wow the audience.One of my senior friend. Who lives in the different city told me on WhatsApp that there is an easy way of designing a website. He said that you could easily create a website on bootstrap. It saves time, and it is easier as well. Well, I dont have further knowledge about it. Can anyone tell me how we can design a website through bootstrap? And what is a bootstrap?
  •  

mariya

You can refer this site.

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-yjvdd/0/1

rabindra

Hi hina, Bootstrap is a new technology in web development. The main use and advantage of the bootstrap we can easily develop the mobile responsive website with in a short span of time. In bootstrap also we have to use the html and css coding. To use the bootstrap to our developing websites we have to download the bootstrap zip file from  the official bootstrap site. After that extract that file and use the bootstrap files and html files in the same folder. Afterwards include the bootstrap.js and bootstrap.css file path in your html file.

EugeneHill

Bootstrap is one of the widely used HTML , CSS , and JavaScript framework for developing responsive, mobile-first websites.
It supports the responsive web design and dynamically adjusts the layout of web pages by considering the functionality of the device used.
Bootstrap is compatible with most of the latest version browsers such as Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , Opera , Firefox , and Safari .

To learn Bootstrap you can refer this site https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/

sarahalfred

Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JavaScript framework for developing responsive, mobile-first websites. Bootstrap is completely free to download and use. If you don't know Bootstrap, I suggest that you read Bootstrap Tutorial.
  •