Importance of About Us pages

Started by fns4565, 10-08-2017, 03:37:02

Previous topic - Next topic

fns4565Topic starter

About us pages are an important part of a website and I see a lot of them that don't take it seriously.So I'm writing this to help those who want create a good about us page.About us has a potential of making users to costumers.You don't need to present every detail about yourself or company.Just a quick explanation and a timeline would be enough.You can also mention your differences with your competitors and the benefits that users will gain by joining your website.

You can also put an "opt-in" form in this page to present an interesting offer to your users.Put Email and Phone numbers for users so if they need additional information they can contact you.Use graphics and visual data in this page and don't make it all about texts,people get board.Create links to your best selling products and most visited pages and present proofs that you are a good team(like certificates or awards you won etc.)

of course these are my experiences and if you have something to add I'm looking forward to read about it.
newbielink:https://www.newseo.ir/seo-learning [nonactive] , newbielink:https://www.newseo.ir/ [nonactive] , newbielink:http://www.parvaresheafkar.com/law-attraction [nonactive]
  •  

guru_23

About Us page—the page that introduces yourself to your website visitor, tells them what you do and builds a rapport that will hopefully turn them into a customer. ... So here are some tips for making a top-notch "About Us" page, so you can speed-date your way to more customers.

SEO Travis

Quote from: fns4565 on 10-08-2017, 03:37:02
About us pages are an important part of a website and I see a lot of them that don't take it seriously.So I'm writing this to help those who want create a good about us page.About us has a potential of making users to costumers.You don't need to present every detail about yourself or company.Just a quick explanation and a timeline would be enough.You can also mention your differences with your competitors and the benefits that users will gain by joining your website.

You can also put an "opt-in" form in this page to present an interesting offer to your users.Put Email and Phone numbers for users so if they need additional information they can contact you.Use graphics and visual data in this page and don't make it all about texts,people get board.Create links to your best selling products and most visited pages and present proofs that you are a good team(like certificates or awards you won etc.)

of course these are my experiences and if you have something to add I'm looking forward to read about it.

It could possibly help with increased conversion, but the only way I see that happening would be that they are truly interested to learn about the owner(s). Even then at that point they probably would be open to buying something on the website.

It's something worth tracking. But probably not the make or break for a businesses sales.

guitarprince

As you can see, there's quite a bit more to a great "About Us" page than you might think. Remember these key points:

Say what your business does in a way that is easy to understand.
Images show that you're a legitimate business.
Be "human," easy to understand and relatable.
It needs to be easy to find from the homepage.
Include a call to action.
Do these five things and you're well on your way to having an out-of-this-world "About Us" page. Only two of the pages in our research included all of these elements, and only one of them did so exceptionally well. That means that carefully constructing your page will really help you stand out from the crowd. Your "About Us" page—just like speed-dating—is all about dressing to impress.
  •  

inheritx

Your Contact Us page plays an important role for your website visitors to become customers. This is for your website visitors to reach your business easily. Nowadays most of the website have only contact form on their Contact Us page. But only to add a contact form to your website isn't enough. It is also required to make an effective contact us page.

Do you want to know that why you must have contact us page?
Want more users to get in touch instead of changing their minds at the last second?

The Contact Us page is one of an essential page to have on your website. It plays an integral part of a website allowing users, the customers, investors, or perhaps advertisers to get in contact with you. As a business owner, having a contact Us page converts users into potential customers for your business. Following are two main reasons to have a Contact Us page on your website:

People can contact you by various means such as sending you an email, physical letters, or perhaps they can call you on the number provided.

Since the majority of people have mobile phones with net connectivity, you can be able to grab their contact number and store that in your contacts database making it easier to reach the user when required.

sternco

The way I see it, "about us" is a means of increasing confidence in your visitors. As such, its significance would vary according to your business profile.
  •  

swikriti.sharma09

I must accept the fact that i underestimated the About US pages. They are an important resource. You should never overlook your about us page. They provide the users with more information about your page, your business, People get an idea of your business.

An About Us page which is well written and properly presented can also bring out a sales or conversion depending on the business.

Your About Us page is the gateway to convert your website visitors into customers.