Need VPS for hosting 2 web sites (ecommerce)

Started by Chersont, 10-16-2017, 05:54:03

Previous topic - Next topic

ChersontTopic starter

My requirements are 700GBs of bandwidth and 20GBs of disk space. US Server location.
I have found Okayservers.com and also Vpsfront.com offered cool VPS hosting accounts.
I want to host 2 e-commerce web sites.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
  •  

Herstin

I am very pleased with service from Okayservers.com  !-!
They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
- good uptime
- super fast speed
I like it.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I host numerous websites with okayservers.com and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received.
They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.
  •  

Lisbently

8) Try to compare these hosts: Kvchosting.net and Hostwinds.com ===>>  !-!
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Nickindred

I would recommend conducting an online search for customer reviews of Okayservers.com and Vpsfront.com. There are many websites and forums where users share their experiences with different hosting companies. Look for reviews that mention factors important to you, such as server reliability, customer support, and overall performance. It's also a good idea to check if they offer the specific server location you need (in this case, the US). Additionally, make sure to read recent reviews to get the most up-to-date information.
  •