Guest Posting and SEO

Started by Sap Solution, 10-16-2017, 12:01:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Sap SolutionTopic starter

What are the affects of guest posting on SEO ? Is this dish up a good referral traffic ?

RH-Calvin

Guest blogging is the process of posting articles on a Web2.0 platform like WordPress, Blogger, Hubpages and others. The process helps to promote your content and build keyword ranking in search engines. They also help to build your website traffic from various external webpages.

swikriti.sharma09

Yes, Guest posting can certainly help you get a lot of traffic provided that you do guest posting on high quality sites like Buzzfeed, Huffingtonpost and others which have a really high domain authority.

If you post your articles on Guest posting sites and get a high quality backlink from them then it also helps you in improving your backlink profile besides the traffic that you will get.

So guest posting is certainly one of the best ways to get a good amount of referral traffic

mammasseo

Guest blogging is the process of obtaining natural back-links from some of the most authoritative websites in that particular category by contributing splendid content in link of a back-link.The greatest advantage of guest posts is that the back-links obtained through this methodology appear totally natural to the search engines.

reputationplanners

Guest posting, right now is one of the best thing you can do to your website's SEO. It gives you a good do follow link and a whole lot of traffic. So in my opinion start doing guest posting on  higher PR sites.

guitarprince

Guest blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers' blogs. Guest blogging can work in one of two ways: You write a post to appear on another person's blog
  •  

Raj Sharma

The process of writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog is called guest posting. This is very good method for creating backlinks. This method is very useful for improving the website rankings. For more information you can contact Kbizsoft Solutions  [http://bit.ly/1FxbyRx].

•  

Vedikaledange

"Guest posting" means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Guest posting builds relationships
Bloggers need good content. By being a good guest blogger and adding value to someone else's blog, you're going to build relationships with other bloggers.
Bloggers make up a large percentage of conversations happening on the Internet, especially on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. They can be tremendously influential. Which makes them good friends to have.
By making friends with other bloggers through guest posting, you're going to grow your influence in the realm of social media, which will ultimately lead to more blog subscribers

Guest posting is great for search engines
The one non-negotiable you should have for guest-posting is this:
The host blogger must include a link to your blog in the post somewhere (usually at the beginning or end).
Over time, these backlinks will raise the value of your blog to search engines, making your content easier to find via Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others.

Guest posting introduces you to new people
Perhaps, the best part of guest posting is that it allows you to enter an already-established community, and share your message. It allows you to connect with new people, which can ultimately benefit you, if you do it right.
You're going to see that convert over time to more readers, fans, and followers. Conversely, if all you're ever doing is asking or selling, you may end up famous, but with a reputation you don't want. (You don't want to be "that guy" who's hawking his own agenda.)

When I guest post for someone else, I do the following:

1. Link to the post from my blog
2. Promote it on Twitter (several times)
3. Share it on Facebook
4. Thank the person
5. Stick around and respond to comments on the post

susanburling

Quote from: Sap Solution on 10-16-2017, 12:01:58
What are the affects of guest posting on SEO ? Is this dish up a good referral traffic ?
Guest blogging is also known as guest posting is the practice of contributing a post to another blog website in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links. Guest blogging can earn you backlinks as well as visitors on the website.

julian

Quote from: susanburling on 11-12-2018, 07:24:46
Guest blogging is also known as guest posting is the practice of contributing a post to another blog website in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links. Guest blogging can earn you backlinks as well as visitors on the website.

Like the way tha you well explain about Guest Posting and SEO.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •