How can i see total Backlink of my website?

Started by Jagdish.prajapat, 10-21-2017, 04:29:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagdish.prajapatTopic starter

Which free tool can i use, to check the total amount of Backlink that my website has?
Tell me about some free tools that are available online.

ORLOVA

Semrush and Backlink watch are some really good tools to examine the total no of backlinks of your website.

berto

Backlinkwatch.com has the most provided backlinks compared to other tools and aside from your website you can also use it for competitors websites.
  •  

swikriti.sharma09

Here are some of the tools that you can use in order to check the backlinks for your website

1. SEMRUSH: You can check the number of Backlinks using this All in one tool which also can be used for keyword research, website audit, Ranking Analysis and Backlink Analysis

2. Ahref: This is undoubtedly the Best tool in town for Analysis of backlinks, lost links, new links acquired.

RH-Calvin

Total backlinks can be checked using various online tools like:

Google webmaster tool
Backlinkwatch
Opensiteexplorer
Ahrefs

KyraKakkar

There are a numerous tools available online (paid and free both) Such as  AHREFS, MOZ, SEMrush, SEOMajectic etc where you can check your website bakclinks.

Yuga

Step 1: Navigate to Link Explorer. ...
Step 2: Enter your competitor's URL. ...
Step 3: Navigate to the "Inbound Links" tab. ...
Step 4: Export backlink data into . ...
Step 5: Compile backlink . ...
Step 6: Sort all backlinks by Page Authority. ...
Step 7: Review all linking sites for opportunities.

jameslarson

You can check total backlinks by using Google search console.
"A website without SEO is like a vehicle without fuel"
SEO Outsourcing Company India- Contact us for SEO & Internet marketing services
  •  

seigell971

There are many available tools which gives you all the backlinks. Some tools are paid and some are free. Ahref, semrush, Neil patel is one of the best paid tool for  finding backlinks. They also give access to some backlinks free of cost. Google search console is a free tool provided by Google. verify your website with google search console and monitor your backlinks without any charge. It is one of the best and powerful tool to track backlinks and any other issues in the website.
Amina Seigell
Digital marketing Manager at https://seigellconsultants.com/
  •  

sbglobal

No.1 Auto branding agency in India,  Autorickshaw Branding, Autorickshaw Advertising [nofollow], Pan India Autorickshaw Advertising, Full Hood
  •