How much is link building effective in 2018 SEO?

Started by JSImediaJS123, 11-14-2017, 01:41:27

Previous topic - Next topic

SeoServicesKC

Quality links pointing to your website is still a top #3 search engine ranking factor on Google and it would be ignorant to not have at least a minimal link building strategy. This varies based on the type of business, but you definitely want links from quality websites (directories, resource links, articles, blogs, etc.) linking to your website and pages within your website over time for increased search engine rankings.
Owner of SEO Services KC in Kansas City, MO
SEO & Kansas City Digital Marketing Expert
  •  

HeritageLawnsKC

Guest Blogging, Brand Mentions, Quality Business Directories, Community Websites, Content Marketing Shares
Owner of Heritage Lawns & Irrigation
Kansas City Lawn Care | Best Olathe Lawn Care
  •  

JeremyElectrical

I believe link building to be extremely effective still and that is what we attribute our high rankings on competitive key terms to most. Industry and Locally Relevant links are best.
I am the owner of Jeremy Electrical.
24/7 Kansas City Electrician | Overland Park Electrician
  •  

HeritageLawnsKC

Quality link building is where we have seen most of our ranking results from, I imagine it will still remain effective, as long as they are quality link sources.
Owner of Heritage Lawns & Irrigation
Kansas City Lawn Care | Best Olathe Lawn Care
  •  

Registernuke

Quote from: JSImediaJS123 on 11-14-2017, 01:41:27
but in 2018 what will be new link building strategies?

Personally, I think everything is pretty much the same as it was since last year. The only thing that comes to mind that I can think of that might be a little bigger this year is the use of more infographics. More and more people are liking the visual aspect of a good Quality Infographic. This means a very good opportunity for a link since Infographics are getting shared more and more nowadays. In other words, since less and less people are keen on reading large articles, they rather see, look at, and share a good quality infographic. This can lead to a couple of extra links.
Get on the web and Register a Website Domain
Create your very own Web Address with 24/7 tech support.
  •  

ceomdali

I search this topics in google over and over but not found any exact answer. I only want to know how many back links (and  how many back linked domains)  is good (on average quality back links). Is have not exact quantitative answer ,  please share your well ranked website back links (back links and domains)quantity(Google crawled)(If possible).
  •  

SnowflakesSoftware

Link building is a very effective technique to build brand awareness in worldwide. It also play a vital role to improve alexa rank, build strong domain authority, traffic etc. There are some latest link building techniques which deliver strong backlinks.

Web 2.0
Competitor Back-link Creation
Profile Creation
Article submission

kustifranti

If you discover some thing powerful, keep doing it with Linking & SEO

Indeed, even with great substance to boost, locales will flip you down. While best one out of each unusual website online may be eager on what you convey to the table, here are a few guidelines for discovering locales and galvanizing them to country yes on your pitch.

Vedikaledange

The future link building are,

Content marketing
Network strategically
Broken link building
Pursuing the media
Guest Blogging
Directory linking
Infographics
Competitors analysis

bollywoodblastz

What is the current state of link building? It turns out it is still alive and kicking!

While backlinks are, admittedly, just one out of hundreds of different signals, they remain one of the most important ranking factors in the SEO industry. Google's algorithm keeps evolving, but at present, there is still no better way to measure the authority of your content or the trust others place in it.
  •