How to grow my classified site traffic?

Started by Deepak1, 12-06-2017, 00:49:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepak1Topic starter

hello friends,

How to grow my classified site traffic?
  •  

inheritx

- Submit Business Listings (region specific)
- Take part in Forums & Questions/Answers(try to give some genuine solutions and ask people to list their products on your website)
- Blog Commenting (for branding)
- Guest Posting (for exposure and branding)
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Media Sharing
- Leverage Pinterest for sharing your products images listed on your site.
- Leverage sites providing deals like Groupon etc.
- Directory (only if have high PR n relevant to your niche)

Just start doing this, surely you start getting results.

riyaz1539

Hello buddy,

Drive more traffic to a website is a process, It is not like On any switch and forget.

I don't know your website address so I can not tell specific steps for that website only, but I can share some common works which you should do daily-

Do proper Onpage SEO with full of keywords in right proportion so Google can find you.

Submit your website URL's and XML site map in all search engine

Create backlinks for your website's all pages and post with your main keywords.

chose low and medium competition keywords.

Be active on online relevant forums like Quora. Discuss your expertise or products and leave your link.

Properly optimize your all social media pages with your website address and daily share your website links there.

Bookmarking, Directory submission is key. Use free platforms atleast.

If possible Create a YouTube channel and post relevant Videos and never forget to leave your website link in the    description.

Join relevant groups as website owner and like and share others post and comments soon they will notice you.

Yahoo answers, blog submission, press release, classified submissions etc..

Without knowing your URL only I can tell above...

richardmsmith

Fake it until you make it. Your website can't be empty and expect people to post.
Narrow your focus.
Advertise.
Find something to keep them coming back.
SEO.
Get Social.
Build an email list.

Emmaballet20

Use high quality classified sites those will help to increase your traffic of your site.

VPSnet

Use images, text formatting and specify your target location while placing ads. I think the most important thing is to check traffic of that site where you are going to place ad.
https://www.vpsnet.com
  •  

DeveloperOnRent

to drive traffic, fallow available SEO off-page tools like blog commenting, blogs/Article submission, social media sharing, infographics sharing, social bookmarking, and etc.

RanKumar

You can use social networking, business listing, blog , guest blog and infographic submission.

zeeshan786

Target a niche.
Offer free ads at the beginning.
Start with a small number of categories.
Use free advertising.
Use pay per click ads.
Write articles and place them on your site.
Partner with a local business.
Have Patience.

asif bams

1. Fake it until you make it:- Create some fake users and post some fake ads. your website should not look empty. if user thinks that your website is empty why he would add new ads on your website.

2. SEO:- the world of SEO is continually changing at the lightning speed. It's 2017, and you should have better planning, strategies for your business