Decrease bounce rate of website

Started by Neel Patel, 12-12-2017, 06:00:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Neel PatelTopic starter

How do I decrease bounce rate of my website? Current bounce rate is 39.40%
my website is autofresh.in

Deepak1

Adjust the bounce rate of your website. ...
    Reduce the bounce rate of the web pages in the Profit Index. ...
    Stop targeting keywords/marketing channels which are sending low-value traffic. ...
    Create landing pages which satisfy visitor's query.
  •  

ameliadavies

The most important way to decrease bounce rate is having a good landing page. The content on the landing page should also be relevant and explanatory.
newbielink:https://fugenx.com/artificial-intelligence-services-and-solutions/ [nonactive] | newbielink:https://fugenx.com/automation-services-and-solutions/ [nonactive]
  •  

RH-Calvin

Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page. It can be reduced by:

Good content update
Internal links
Easy navigation
Quick loading of webpage

Virogreen

If you've been struggling to increase search traffic to your site, improve email signups, get more leads and acquire more clients, it's possible that your bounce rate is too high.

In other words, visitors and customers who visit your landing page bounce off, before they even give you a chance to convert them.

infosteve

Quote from: neelseowork on 12-12-2017, 06:00:27
How do I decrease bounce rate of my website? Current bounce rate is 39.40%
my website is autofresh.in

You have a ecommerce platform and the bounce rate that you have mentioned above is very good.. And if you want to decrease it then you need to do the following things : -

1. Make Internal linking in website
2. Find out the webpages with huge bounce rate.
3. Update those pages and add internal linking
4. You can also add some promotional offer there.

akki5577

When a user visits your site and leaves without visiting other pages on the same domain, that's called bounce rate.

To avoid this kind of situation you need to increase your contents is readability and legibility, Use subheadings to highlight your topic, do not use popups, Keep your website fresh by adding unique and good Contents, you may create multiple landing pages for high-volume keywords, speed up your blog/website's load time.

riyaz1539

Exit intent is great for targeting the exact moment when visitors are leaving but you also must look at the reasons why they are leaving in the first place.

Top reasons are:
Unexpected Costs
High Shipping Costs
Coupon hunting
Lengthy checkout process
Web navigation complicated
Concerns about security

While I don't have solutions for all of these, I can provide insight on some. Offering an incentive in the form of a discount, or free shipping through pop up promotions can significantly increase your conversion as well as reduce your bounce rate.

damponting44

Before we can fix our bounce rate, we have to fully understand what bounce rate is. Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who come to your website and leave without viewing any other pages on your website. If you look into your Google Analytics, you will see a percentage.

ifixservices

Provide a Better Overall User Experience.
Optimize Your Call of Action Placement.
Improve Your Site's Speed.
A/B Testing + Targeted Landing Pages.
Use Videos To Engage Your Audience.