How does Google Disavow Tool work?

Started by ORLOVA, 12-12-2017, 23:47:43

Previous topic - Next topic

ORLOVATopic starter

Hello friends,

I am here for some suggestion, please let me know, How does Google Disavow Tool work?

berto

Using disavow tool is a request for Google to remove your unwanted links from your website but it will take time depends on the workload of the search engine.
  •  

Michealyardy

Disavow is a Google tool allows publishers to tell Google that they don't want certain links from external sites to be considered as part of Google's system of counting links to rank web sites. Because this type of link violation of Google's policies and may suffer a penalty if they can't get the links removed.

veraajverma

Once you submit your file via disavow tool.. The list of links analyzed by the help of algorithms and after sometime the crawler don't crawl those links. They stay on the site but google crawler don't add them in database and the links become disavow by google crawler..

indonesianexpert

Quote from: berto on 12-14-2017, 20:18:18
Using disavow tool is a request for Google to remove your unwanted links from your website but it will take time depends on the workload of the search engine.

I agree with you buddy, but i want to add an opinion, for the first step to disavow unwanted link you use linkdetox tool,

search on google with this keyword. Detoxlink certainly premium only
  •  

JSImediaJS123

By using Google Disavow Tool we can remove spammy links for your website. So it is one of best approaches for making your website safe from getting penalized.

akki5577

Quote from: ORLOVA on 12-12-2017, 23:47:43
please let me know, How does Google Disavow Tool work?

When you find lots of spammy and poor quality links, you can use this feature and save your website from Google Penalty. You will see the effect, when google index those pages.

If you want to add or remove new links then Google gives you an option to download and add or remove links from the existing file.

If you want to see the effect of the file, you need to wait for at least 1-2 weeks or month, as Google will reindex and recrawl those web pages.

infosteve

Once you submit your disavow file, all your links mentioned in the file are not crawled by crawler..

janjan

Disavow tool is used for telling google about links that you don't want them to be used as a ranking signal, you can create a txt file of the links you don't want them and then upload it to your webmasters disavow tool.

damponting44

The Disavow Tool allows you to ask Google to remove certain URLs or domains as a ranking factor in the indexing of your site. You do this by creating a .txt file with a list of these domains or URLs and submitting it to Google.