Looking for good vps hosting recommendations

Started by Franburgs, 12-21-2017, 05:11:47

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

I need reliable web hosting with 50 gbs of disk space - budget is $30/mo.
What can you tell me about dailyrazor.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

What hosting provider would you choose?
  •  

Lisbently

My experience with dailyrazor.com have been stellar! Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.

Nickindred

Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the "SIGN UP TODAY" button for each hosting plan for discount details.
Dailyrazor.com uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.
  •  

Herstin

Dailyrazor.com service has been great, and the customer service is what sets them apart from hosting companies I've used in the past.
I get a response from somebody usually within 5 minutes and they're always willing to help. Great Hosting and great support.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Chersont

Manny and the crew and dailyrazor.com go above and beyond in service and support. Their Linux web hosting service and products are second to none.
I have been doing business on the internet for roughly 4 years and have gone through numerous hosting companies and dailyrazor is the ONLY one I would recommend.
  •