Web Site indexing duration

Started by Sap Solution, 01-20-2018, 10:03:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Sap SolutionTopic starter

I have launched my new website in first week of October 2017 and Google has index it today. Why Google has taken two long to index this website ?

JSImediaJS123

It is depend under Google. We can not force Google. When Google will crawl and index this is not in our hand and how much time is required for this, there is no fixed rules.

pinaccessoires

Sounds a bit long indeed. Most of the time i get indexed ub a few days.
You can upload your sitemap into google webmastertool. Mabey this helps the nxt time.

JackyN

A new website is indexed slowly cause many reasons. GG needs time to evaluate the content you are creating. Even old website. If you publish your content regularly, the index time will be shorten for sure.

rolandojob

My website have many years, but, google usually takes a few days to index, google search console have an option to index manual the post, article, page or product you want. Sometimes if the post is good r need to be indexed quicky i use that.

localflavourstours

It is possible for a site to be crawled/indexed within 4 days to 4 weeks, but it may take longer. Actually there is no set time for Google specifically to initially index your site – the time taken can vary based on:

• Site Popularity(whether it has any inbound links to it)
  • Whether the content is crawl-able (server responses and content type)
  • Site structure (how pages interlink)

KyraKakkar

Submit your website in Google search Console for Indexing purpose. Your website will get index in Google search.

cbinstrument

Google search engine robots must have their own judgment when your site late indexed. Perhaps, the problematic meta template or the latest algorithm makes your site appear now.
mesin antrian [nofollow], alat laboratorium [nofollow]
  •  

arihantdelhi

Actually new sites google send to his sandbox, where your website will perform time wise time, when google think it's capable for indexing and useful for users, then google start first index that. This case special happen with new domain website. So no worries about and this time google taking indexing process very seriously like if we go and make new blog profile and post fresh content, google also not indexing them now early.
SEO Company India [nofollow] | Website Development [nofollow]
  •  

pavanear

website indexing duration is maximum 2 weeks and it depends on various technical issue .Website should be clear all technical issues and after we can submit url through search console and check weather "no index" tag and robot.txt tag to be clear with out mention any issues to stop index for google bots .
<a href="https://dxminds.com/mobile-app-development/
">mobile app development company in Bangalore</a>
  •