What are the goals of website structure optimization

Started by xiaolanzhuji, 01-30-2018, 00:53:49

Previous topic - Next topic

xiaolanzhujiTopic starter

What are the goals of website structure optimization?

Advice to webmaster, baidu search engine are considered in design of the web is the user, rather than search engines, forever will give top priority to the user experience, the proposal for many seoer in mind to do anything with the user is given priority to, please the user's favorite, pay more and more attention to the value of the content, do a good job in "content is king", this is a happy big rush things, but will let the novice seoer ignore the other side of the website optimization, structure optimization, and ignore the content is based on good site structure, there's not a good structure, it is a good dry also can sink, not by the spider crawl, so do the website structure optimization is the precondition of normal development site, do not pick up the sesame lost watermelon, rule for content, completes the website structure optimization can also improve the user experience, can make websites thrive.

Website structure optimization

Website structure optimization several objectives.

1. User experience

User experience, in plain terms, is the user to access a web site to find information they want without thinking, using the web search engines for quality white paper is website accessibility and browsing experience, accessibility: baidu search engine will be opened from normal and access restrictions, effectiveness judge web accessibility, browsing experience: the user wants to see a clean, easy to read web pages, typesetting, advertising too much will affect the user to the main content of a web page, a good user experience can smile pour a man city.

2. Increased inclusion

Web page included largely depend on the good site structure, seoer often say, web page on the front page, click on the links to all three to four times to the home page, this is a good site navigation, bread crumbs navigation clear navigation, is to increase the spiders crawl to increase the collection site, many websites columns page not included is probably because no entrance to the weight is too low, lead to a spider climb take.

3. Reasonable weight

Nofollow is most webmasters use, and use Nofollow is in order to avoid unnecessary weight was dispersed, and the website structure optimization is also in order to better weight distribution is reasonable, high conversion rate of the important pages to get more weight, in order to gain better ranking, gain more traffic, rather than stay in the side watching the required or optional page, so seoer practitioners to conscious planning good website all pages important degree, the best advantage.

damponting44

The structure of your web site, blog or ecommerce store is very important both in terms of SEO but also for a great user experience. It should be user friendly, easy to navigate, fast and serve its purpose: attract new customers, get more email subscribers, make a sale, get revenue from advertising or just present the information in the best possible way.

JSImediaJS123

For website structure, mentioned points are really useful. Website structure should be SEO friendly, should be light weight such that it can be loaded in browser easily. It should be easy to handle such that people can stay our website and convert into customers.

WeBuyHousesInConnecticut

Others above me are correct. I will add that good site structure, (this includes internal linking), will be rewarded by google because you are helping the spiders reach all your deep linked pages on your website, thus expanding googles knowledge index. You help google doing this, and google will reward you!
Hi I am Dixie. How To Flip Houses In Connecticut
Anything SEO for Real Estate Investing Can be found here!
  •  

John - Smith

Thanks to OP and Dixie for sharing important tips which will help me to optimize the structure of my website.

ifixservices

optimizing a single page for several keywords creates confusion. Visitors who land on it from different search terms get distracted. Their first impression is that it's a "messy" site where it is hard to find what they're searching for.They'll back to search results and go to another site. You'll lose sales, risk your brand, and hurt your overall business objectives.

Jeffscott

The goal of website structure optimization is to provide a better navigation usage for the visitors and guide them throughout the website pages and keep them to stay longer to be benefited.
  •  

ritesh3592

Hi xiaolanzhuji,
                  Thank you for sharing a great post on website structure. Some of the point what I have not implement on my site will surely try to apply on my site and hoping for the better outcome.

nick0201

"Reasonable weight"
this is new for me. Thanks for sharing useful information with us.  !-!

eSage IT

The goal of structuring your website is to group your content to make it easier for search engines to find your website and determine the relative importance of pages, and it makes it easier for you too to measure the performance over time

The structure of your blog, website or an e-commerce store is very important both in terms of search engine optimization (SEO) and for apt user experience. The website must have a good look and feel which means it should be user friendly, easy to navigate, fast-loading and it must serve its purpose of attracting new customers, getting more leads, more email subscribers, getting revenue from advertising, and whatever is needed.